Jordan Brand Fall 2011 Releases

Blk/Met/Silver 5's & Grey 3's
33nvyw0.jpg

i love the black Vs but there is a long list of Jordans id like to see retroed before these....

i love the black Vs but there is a long list of Jordans id like to see retroed before these....

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Ew, those grey 3s looks ugly. The cool grey 3s that released last time are better. Nothing else for me there except for the Black/Met Vs.

Now, i dont know how these grey 3s look at all, but man you are calling them ugly based on that low quality picture?  Some posts in this forum i swear, just have no substance to them.

smh
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

second that, i missed out on the last release hopefully will be able to cop this time. great way to rock some threes casually imo

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Ew, those grey 3s looks ugly. The cool grey 3s that released last time are better. Nothing else for me there except for the Black/Met Vs.

Now, i dont know how these grey 3s look at all, but man you are calling them ugly based on that low quality picture?  Some posts in this forum i swear, just have no substance to them.

smh
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

second that, i missed out on the last release hopefully will be able to cop this time. great way to rock some threes casually imo

Back
Top Bottom