Jordan Brand/Nike could you please retro this LONG LOST GEM??

ekhunter1

Banned
the air jordan VI Maroon, its has NEVER be retro'd. I have been waiting since 5th grade when i had these! (I'm 31 now
tired.gif
)

So Please bring back the long lost and forgotton about MAROON COLORWAY of this amazing VI

p.s. Setember blue colorway would be greatly appricated also!

maybe a pack like the infrared pack, call it the the BLUE MOON PACK!

PLEASE NIKE!!!!!

whoever is with me post up in here, if we get enough ppl jb WILL do it!!!

BE SMART J.B./NIKE  AND JUST DO IT!!!

air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-1.jpg

4393_550.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-VI-Original-OG-Off-White-NW-Maroon_02.jpg

2115.jpg

air-jordan-vi-white-maroon-og-pair-on-ebay-summary.jpg

Setember blues

air-jordan-vi-september-blue-01-570x320.jpg

picture-64.png

the air jordan VI Maroon, its has NEVER be retro'd. I have been waiting since 5th grade when i had these! (I'm 31 now
tired.gif
)

So Please bring back the long lost and forgotton about MAROON COLORWAY of this amazing VI

p.s. Setember blue colorway would be greatly appricated also!

maybe a pack like the infrared pack, call it the the BLUE MOON PACK!

PLEASE NIKE!!!!!

whoever is with me post up in here, if we get enough ppl jb WILL do it!!!

BE SMART J.B./NIKE  AND JUST DO IT!!!

air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-1.jpg

4393_550.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-VI-Original-OG-Off-White-NW-Maroon_02.jpg

2115.jpg

air-jordan-vi-white-maroon-og-pair-on-ebay-summary.jpg

Setember blues

air-jordan-vi-september-blue-01-570x320.jpg

picture-64.png

looks like theyre done with the 6's for now... i wish they would tho. i got a pair of the maroons that were my dads, theyre beat to hell but no seperation or nothing like that

looks like theyre done with the 6's for now... i wish they would tho. i got a pair of the maroons that were my dads, theyre beat to hell but no seperation or nothing like that

Ehhhh, I guess I can't really comment on these since I never had them but I think the "September Blues" would drop before the Maroon's...
Like someone stated JB might be done with the 6's 'cause of last year but you never know...
"September Blues" could be a QS at anytime!

Ehhhh, I guess I can't really comment on these since I never had them but I think the "September Blues" would drop before the Maroon's...
Like someone stated JB might be done with the 6's 'cause of last year but you never know...
"September Blues" could be a QS at anytime!

c'mon guys nike could possably do these as a Quick Strike, or just a reg release.

C'mon guys if u want this POST UP!!

c'mon guys nike could possably do these as a Quick Strike, or just a reg release.

C'mon guys if u want this POST UP!!

would just sit on shelves. just two white based basic colorways, maroon and blue..
sure they mean something to us shoe people, but yea... they would just sit.

would just sit on shelves. just two white based basic colorways, maroon and blue..

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i dont think i agree with you sir, i mean they are a very plain colorway but its still a 6 so, I'm 50/50 on that logic!!! thats why if they do it a quick strike it will sell out, now if its a GR then it will SIT!!! its all about the HYPE? and number of shoes produced!!!
grin.gif

COMON NIKE SETEMBER IS ON IT WAY HERE!!!

i dont think i agree with you sir, i mean they are a very plain colorway but its still a 6 so, I'm 50/50 on that logic!!! thats why if they do it a quick strike it will sell out, now if its a GR then it will SIT!!! its all about the HYPE? and number of shoes produced!!!
grin.gif

COMON NIKE SETEMBER IS ON IT WAY HERE!!!

qs yea,

but look at the wht/reds last year. just sit and still sitting. which maroon will look damn near just alike

qs yea,

but look at the wht/reds last year. just sit and still sitting. which maroon will look damn near just alike

qs yea,

i think the biggest reason for that was non og colorway ( i know it was close but still not og) this being an og colorway and also never released since 1991, i think it would do ALOT better!! just my opnion tho and you know what they say about opnions! lol
roll.gif

qs yea,

i think the biggest reason for that was non og colorway ( i know it was close but still not og) this being an og colorway and also never released since 1991, i think it would do ALOT better!! just my opnion tho and you know what they say about opnions! lol
roll.gif

that'd be awesome if they released these......but i dont see it happening anytime soon sigh

that'd be awesome if they released these......but i dont see it happening anytime soon sigh

think about when people say "they will sit"

compared to what? the 'pistons' 6? the 'lakers' 6? come on now sons
these og colorways would not sell out like an AJ11 retro or even a blk/infrared 6,
but they would sell much faster than a lot of the retro+s that shouldn't even make it to production

& these were never that nice to me, but they are 10X better than most retro+ colorways
with the 2-5 & 7s closed out, it only makes sense to retro these

i could really care less about these two ogs
yet "they will sit" is both general and annoying
but they will retro out sooner than later i would bet

Back
Top Bottom