Jordan Brand/Nike could you please retro this LONG LOST GEM??

think about when people say "they will sit"

compared to what? the 'pistons' 6? the 'lakers' 6? come on now sons
these og colorways would not sell out like an AJ11 retro or even a blk/infrared 6,
but they would sell much faster than a lot of the retro+s that shouldn't even make it to production

& these were never that nice to me, but they are 10X better than most retro+ colorways
with the 2-5 & 7s closed out, it only makes sense to retro these

i could really care less about these two ogs
yet "they will sit" is both general and annoying
but they will retro out sooner than later i would bet

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

would just sit on shelves. just two white based basic colorways, maroon and blue..
sure they mean something to us shoe people, but yea... they would just sit.

not if they were QS's

would just sit on shelves. just two white based basic colorways, maroon and blue..

not if they were QS's

Those maroon 6s are an example of a shoe that looks better yellowed. We likely won't see them anytime soon though. :-(

Those maroon 6s are an example of a shoe that looks better yellowed. We likely won't see them anytime soon though. :-(

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

COMON NIKE SETEMBER IS ON IT WAY HERE!!!
First of all- yes these would sit. the white/vars red vi's that dropped last year are still sitting in my mall and they've been discounted to 79 bucks.

This. They're acually in the outlet near me for 80.00 bucks.
I'd love to see the Maroon VI at some point in my life but I don't think they'll actually sell outside of the hardcore sneaker community.

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

COMON NIKE SETEMBER IS ON IT WAY HERE!!!
First of all- yes these would sit. the white/vars red vi's that dropped last year are still sitting in my mall and they've been discounted to 79 bucks.

This. They're acually in the outlet near me for 80.00 bucks.
I'd love to see the Maroon VI at some point in my life but I don't think they'll actually sell outside of the hardcore sneaker community.

anyone wanna do a photoshop and make both colorways of the shoes i posted into black with maroon and black with sept blue, just for sh%ts and giggles!!

thx in advance

anyone wanna do a photoshop and make both colorways of the shoes i posted into black with maroon and black with sept blue, just for sh%ts and giggles!!

thx in advance

Then I would cop when they're on shelves haha. But they wouldnt sell out instantly

Then I would cop when they're on shelves haha. But they wouldnt sell out instantly

have you guys ever thought about the reason they sat?

1) Because JB made too many pairs

2) Because people really weren't feeling them........

In the case of white/ var red, it was obviously 1.........IMO, these cws should never be retroed, but I do like them. I dont want them to be retroed, because I dont want to see another classic cw have its legacy killed with some crappy quality, Jumpman covered retro. HAHAHAHHA at OP calling em September Blue. That just shows how much people don't pay attention to the shoes and how they dont truly "know" the shoes.

The general public has no connection to these, the same way they didn't have a connection to KOs or Metallic 1s. Without that connection, the shoes will sit. HAHAHA finally retros blow up in JB's face, this is why they never should have retroed stuff and became dependent upon them. In order for JB to last they need to come up with new cws that we like.

In the case of white/ var red, it was obviously 1.........IMO, these cws should never be retroed, but I do like them. I dont want them to be retroed, because I dont want to see another classic cw have its legacy killed with some crappy quality, Jumpman covered retro. HAHAHAHHA at OP calling em September Blue. That just shows how much people don't pay attention to the shoes and how they dont truly "know" the shoes.

The general public has no connection to these, the same way they didn't have a connection to KOs or Metallic 1s. Without that connection, the shoes will sit. HAHAHA finally retros blow up in JB's face, this is why they never should have retroed stuff and became dependent upon them. In order for JB to last they need to come up with new cws that we like.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

im with this guy!!!

Originally Posted by Savraj1

im with this guy!!!

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

and because they WERENT an OG colorway also, thats the biggest reason! the colorway sucked balls.
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

and because they WERENT an OG colorway also, thats the biggest reason! the colorway sucked balls.
sick.gif
roll.gif

well thanks guys jb wont retro them now since all you opinions think they will "SIT"

kiss them goodbye 4-ever!!

well thanks guys jb wont retro them now since all you opinions think they will "SIT"

kiss them goodbye 4-ever!!

Back
Top Bottom