Jordan Brand/Nike could you please retro this LONG LOST GEM??

04b365a8188191e5624d3670fff8c365d5d95123_r.jpg
always appreciated
pimp.gif

September blue > Maroon

I would be all over the september blues, though JB would probably change the shade of blue

September blue > Maroon

I would be all over the september blues, though JB would probably change the shade of blue

MJ ALL DAYS 45 wow thats a sick pick son ! My 1st pair jays were also 6's ...infrareds when i was about your age ! back in 91 !

MJ ALL DAYS 45 wow thats a sick pick son ! My 1st pair jays were also 6's ...infrareds when i was about your age ! back in 91 !

I'd copp both. They'd sell; all you gotta do is start buzz about them and announce them as "limited" and the hype will escalate and it will be what we have all come to love: reseller's dream.

ohwell.gif

I'd copp both. They'd sell; all you gotta do is start buzz about them and announce them as "limited" and the hype will escalate and it will be what we have all come to love: reseller's dream.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

call them by the correct name, come on guys.

Do you specialize in being annoying?
no, its just that I'd expect a dude with 4k posts, (among the many on this thread who called em "September"), to call em by their correct name and not make a rookie error.

I don't know how you can say these wouldn't sell just no question about it. I mean, they are clean and simple, who doesn't like a clean and simple cw? Then again suede bred 12s sat as did wred 12s, white/ var red VIs, and of course those met 1s. Without the connection to the shoes, the general popualation wont have any reason to cop. I see it as kind of odd how JB waited so long to retro these, but I hope they never do. A cw or two needs to retain its OG legacy and not have it become tainted. I see these two cws as such shoes.

no, its just that I'd expect a dude with 4k posts, (among the many on this thread who called em "September"), to call em by their correct name and not make a rookie error.

I don't know how you can say these wouldn't sell just no question about it. I mean, they are clean and simple, who doesn't like a clean and simple cw? Then again suede bred 12s sat as did wred 12s, white/ var red VIs, and of course those met 1s. Without the connection to the shoes, the general popualation wont have any reason to cop. I see it as kind of odd how JB waited so long to retro these, but I hope they never do. A cw or two needs to retain its OG legacy and not have it become tainted. I see these two cws as such shoes.

Magic1978 wrote:

elcerrito91 wrote:

Ahhhh, I know exactly what you mean. Sort of like how I expect an adult to use decent enough grammar and coherent enough thoughts to make them understandable. Alas, we can't always get what we want.

BTW, what do the links you posted refer to them as? September or Sport blue?

Magic1978 wrote:

elcerrito91 wrote:

Ahhhh, I know exactly what you mean. Sort of like how I expect an adult to use decent enough grammar and coherent enough thoughts to make them understandable. Alas, we can't always get what we want.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

would just sit on shelves. just two white based basic colorways, maroon and blue..
sure they mean something to us shoe people, but yea... they would just sit.

i dont think i agree with you sir, i mean they are a very plain colorway but its still a 6 so, I'm 50/50 on that logic!!! thats why if they do it a quick strike it will sell out, now if its a GR then it will SIT!!! its all about the HYPE? and number of shoes produced!!!
grin.gif

COMON NIKE SETEMBER IS ON IT WAY HERE!!!
It doesn't matter if people like it or not (sad to say) It's like the bordeoux 7's. 
When they first were confirmed in 2010 a bunch of people were saying "they're ugly, too plain."
then when they released everybody copped because it was an OG colorway.

HYPE sells.

ekhunter1 wrote:
memphisboi55 wrote:
qs yea,

but look at the wht/reds last year. just sit and still sitting. which maroon will look damn near just alike

i think the biggest reason for that was non og colorway ( i know it was close but still not og) this being an og colorway and also never released since 1991, i think it would do ALOT better!! just my opnion tho and you know what they say about opnions! lol 
roll.gif

And believe it or not the infrared pack was a major reason for the V. Reds not selling as good.
me and many others decided to follow the rumor and wait it out. Granted we got our Infra pack.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

would just sit on shelves. just two white based basic colorways, maroon and blue..
sure they mean something to us shoe people, but yea... they would just sit.

i dont think i agree with you sir, i mean they are a very plain colorway but its still a 6 so, I'm 50/50 on that logic!!! thats why if they do it a quick strike it will sell out, now if its a GR then it will SIT!!! its all about the HYPE? and number of shoes produced!!!
grin.gif

COMON NIKE SETEMBER IS ON IT WAY HERE!!!
It doesn't matter if people like it or not (sad to say) It's like the bordeoux 7's. 
When they first were confirmed in 2010 a bunch of people were saying "they're ugly, too plain."
then when they released everybody copped because it was an OG colorway.

HYPE sells.

ekhunter1 wrote:
memphisboi55 wrote:
qs yea,

but look at the wht/reds last year. just sit and still sitting. which maroon will look damn near just alike

i think the biggest reason for that was non og colorway ( i know it was close but still not og) this being an og colorway and also never released since 1991, i think it would do ALOT better!! just my opnion tho and you know what they say about opnions! lol 
roll.gif

And believe it or not the infrared pack was a major reason for the V. Reds not selling as good.
me and many others decided to follow the rumor and wait it out. Granted we got our Infra pack.

magic, the correct name is Sport Blue (click the link and you'll see that), did you ever see that "sneakerhead" tee that got posted on here? They had "September" on there and that just goes to show you that not even JB got it right, they just went with what they thought collectors called. I didn't mean to make you feel bad man, its just frustrating seeing people continuing to make "common" errors with shoes, ESPECIALLY, since we're on NT.

ek, I know man, haha, JB always has to change something, SMH

zapa, true man on v. red sales. haah if you can believe my store in the Bay Area still has Bordeauxs. iyo do you think these would sell or would sit based on the connectivity aspect I brought up? OR do you think that the general pop would cop simply because they they are a dope cw?

magic, the correct name is Sport Blue (click the link and you'll see that), did you ever see that "sneakerhead" tee that got posted on here? They had "September" on there and that just goes to show you that not even JB got it right, they just went with what they thought collectors called. I didn't mean to make you feel bad man, its just frustrating seeing people continuing to make "common" errors with shoes, ESPECIALLY, since we're on NT.

ek, I know man, haha, JB always has to change something, SMH

zapa, true man on v. red sales. haah if you can believe my store in the Bay Area still has Bordeauxs. iyo do you think these would sell or would sit based on the connectivity aspect I brought up? OR do you think that the general pop would cop simply because they they are a dope cw?

Magic1978 wrote:

owned right about there 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom