Jordan Brand Officially Announces BIN23 Collection

Seriously, I just got over how stupid looking the Red and White Collection looks, and now they pull this !@$@? Pass on the IIs, and it will take a miracle to convince me not to pass on the rest of them. Sad thing is, the super limited means when I find a pair I -don't- hate, I'm going to have to work to find a pair.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

125512010233182821574172.jpg

pimp.gif

Guess I'll be the only one on here waiting to cop these. Funny, people complain about quality, now JB responds with the highest quality shoes they've ever released. More complaining....

I hope they keep the price around $200, but judging by the $180 SJ's and $200 Foam Pro's, I bet they're going to try to get $300 (which they will). Oh well, glad I have a good job. Gimme 2 pair, of each JB.
No one asked for dress shoe looking Jordan's WE JUST WANTED THE ORIGINAL COLORWAY'S MADE AND CUT THE WAY THE ORIGINAL'S WERE. THAT IS ALL. Just goes to show you how much people listen or truly understand what the consumer wants.  Why would I want basketball shoes that are trying to be dress shoes?
sick.gif
  Its tacky and truly hurts the legacy, I give JB credit for acknowledging the quality issues, but seriously no one wants a pair of ostrich skin Jordan IV's.  I don't know WHAT could possibly be the reason for not just doing OG color's with "Nike Air" on the back, I truly believe they are using that as a "last resort" when the bandwagon buyers disappear and the people that really loved the brand and helped get it to where it is now completely lose interest.    

yawn yawn yawn should have given us this level of quality a couple years ago in the proper colourways and we all would have been properly excited by this as it stands its a shoe thats nice but i stand little to no chance of copping for a reasonable price so i cant say i'm all that fussed

Oh I get it....release crappy general releases that people want and charge $150 +....

..releae BIN 23's with superior quality that nobody wants...but still charge $150+....

...brilliant!..
eyes.gif

i don't mind classy colours, but premium quality should be the norm
and limited number releases are an abomination on the market

this move is just pure greed. they do not deserve the business.

I dont mind paying a bit more for better quality, even though that should be a norm. My problem is that red stamp seriously it makes the shoe look bootleg smh.  
frown.gif

iagree with the good quality og colorway retros and the og boxes is a good idea as well i mean we the sneakerheads made jb what it si why not listen to us as if nike jb tinker and jorda himself dnt hav eenuff money already

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Oh I get it....release crappy general releases that people want and charge $150 +....

..releae BIN 23's with superior quality that nobody wants...but still charge $150+....

...brilliant!..
eyes.gif
LOL Co-sign!

90% percent of you say they ugly, But at the end you'll be purchasing and re-selling them for a bunch of $$$$$$.

I'm wondering what the "BIN" in Bin23 stands for. I'm sure that theres a reason why they named it that....I'd hope at least.

^Good lookin out @Cement ...... I was just actually reading that article about what Astor Chambers, JB's Footwear Business Director said on sole collector as you posted that lol... Like I said when I opened this thread, I'm interested to see what they do with some of the other releases other then the 2's!

I am interested myself. This concept has alot of potential to be something special even though the II's haven't received a warm welcome on here.

im sure there has to be one good coloway out of the XX3 lol but for the most part ME NO LIKEY

i don't care if they look better than ten robot jesus' in bikinis, i aint touching any of these polished turds. you fiends would swallow any ****e jb shovel, especially if each is five bucks more than the last.

seriously, i'm going to personally vomit on every pair i see. they deserve nothing less.

yeah i'm mad.

Back
Top Bottom