Jordan Brand Officially Announces BIN23 Collection

hypebeasts will have a field day with this ugly bin23 collection.

You would think if they were gonna do something like this they would make the shoes look good instead of terrible

^^
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Alot of yall trippin sayin the II's are ugly. I actually happen to like em. Its a nice look with a different colorway. The funny thing is that when that release date creeps up alot of you will be rushing to get these and would have missed out.I feel what alot of you all are sayin about release a OG colorway with the same materials. But lets be honest more than half of you don't wear retros to hoop in anymore. So trippin off quality is a mistake for these and alot of other retros. You have to think Jordan was performing in these way back when, but alot of you seem to forget that. If you havent noticed the shoes that get nice quality are the legacy sneakers that are released each year. The Jordan 2k10 for example was a basketball shoe. These shoes Jordan releases for retro are not meant to be balled in but enjoyed.If you havent noticed that is why Jordan rarely if ever releases a retro of anything not legacy. Pay attention and quit whining. If jordan brand can grow up and change with the times why cant u.Thats just my 2 cents

People are making these more limited than they really are at niketown las vegas facebook it says 
We are going to get the BIN 23 AJ II's! They will be $175 on April 10th

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

anyone have any more info on these BIN 2s ???

I called NIKE and they gave me some BS imo.

Dude said he only sees NT CHI and NY having them and there was no RD listed for them.

If these are dropping at other NTs and HOHs I really think there is more then 1097 pairs. Dont for get about the ones that dropped overseas.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

April 10th is the release date for the brown croc Bin23 AJ II....just posted on jumpman23.com. I am assuming this is the US release date. It says each pair will be individually numbered and only a few stores will be getting them. It did not say what retail will be.

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/#/blog/949?idx=0

wow thanks JB for producing another exclusive reseller sneaker.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

April 10th is the release date for the brown croc Bin23 AJ II....just posted on jumpman23.com. I am assuming this is the US release date. It says each pair will be individually numbered and only a few stores will be getting them. It did not say what retail will be.

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/#/blog/949?idx=0

wow thanks JB for producing another exclusive reseller sneaker.
tired.gif
so_much_win_graphic.png

Like someone else said people are making them look more limited from what they are, price will be $175

Those II's go hard....I don't care what anyone says. I hope to get my pair in this week.

Back
Top Bottom