Jordan Brand Release Dates: 4/09-12/09

already saved a bit for this year's releases. now gotta save some more now that I saw the Flu game and white red XIIs.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by AJ27526

10/2009 Air Jordan XII Retro "Rising Sun" (limited release)
130690-xxx White/Black-Varsity Red
$150.00

any ideas?

It's just white/red's.
10/2009 Air Jordan XII Retro "Rising Sun" (limited release)
130690-xxx White/Black-Varsity Red
$150.00

12/2009 Air Jordan XII Retro (limited release)
130690-xxx White/Varsity Red-Black
$150.00

My bad, I just came in here to edit my post.

The "Rising Sun" Model is the almost all white colorway.

hmmmmmm, seems like a lot of heat to be dropping just the year before the 25th anniversary. lets jus say all this stuff does drop, what will we have to lookforward to in 2010? i doubt JB would make this year consist of so much heat and end up scratching their heads for next years releases. i guess we will justhave to wait and see. i wonder what GG and Sole got to say bout this....

Originally Posted by supra1298

whats the difference between limited release and limited quickstrike release
A very significant difference. Quickstrikes are not your friend. They are very limited Tier 0 & Tier 1 releases. Might as well make it aHyperstrike, JB.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

hmmmmmm, seems like a lot of heat to be dropping just the year before the 25th anniversary. lets jus say all this stuff does drop, what will we have to look forward to in 2010? i doubt JB would make this year consist of so much heat and end up scratching their heads for next years releases. i guess we will just have to wait and see. i wonder what GG and Sole got to say bout this....
They can release these and still not have to scratch their heads for next year. They can release Chicago X's and Bordeauxs and Im good. Youalso have white/infa VI's, And Im stll waiting fo the XVI and XVII Gator retros!

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

hmmmmmm, seems like a lot of heat to be dropping just the year before the 25th anniversary. lets jus say all this stuff does drop, what will we have to look forward to in 2010? i doubt JB would make this year consist of so much heat and end up scratching their heads for next years releases. i guess we will just have to wait and see. i wonder what GG and Sole got to say bout this....
They can release these and still not have to scratch their heads for next year. They can release Chicago X's and Bordeauxs and Im good. You also have white/infa VI's, And Im stll waiting fo the XVI and XVII Gator retros!

granted there will be some stuff that can still be retroed for the 25th, but i mean the CWs described to drop in this thread are most of the CWs ppl beenwaiting for since forever. if these all came out it will def be the best year in JB retro but my concern is how would they out do it in 2010? they have someamo left but how would they out due this 2009 onslaught when it matters most?

thanks for the info
i thought i was saving my money the beginning of the yr to find out i'll just be spending it later on

Word if all this info is actually true I might actually be coppin some new Jordans been a while
laugh.gif

hmmmmmm, seems like a lot of heat to be dropping just the year before the 25th anniversary. lets jus say all this stuff does drop, what will we have to look forward to in 2010?
You'll have plenty to look forward to. Every one of those shoes has been previously re-issued. JB will still have such heat as the sport blueand white/infrared VIs, Chicago Xs, Bordeaux VIIs, blk/red IXs, blk/red XIIIs, and wht/caro XIV mids. For those of us who've been collecting retro'ssince '99, these are the grails we've been waiting for.

man, well see how this goes.. if all is true its going to be a good year.... i still hate this limited crap. i would much rather sell mad units if i were jbthan make these releases limited.

JB is retroing everything + more. the only thing i'm waiting for is POWDER IXs ... where are those JB?

Wish we could get news whether the true blue III's are confirmed.

Were the black based VI's confirmed?

Back
Top Bottom