Jordan Brand Release Dates: 4/09-12/09

nubucks, true blues, SJ's .... it's gonna be an expensive summer hahaha
happy.gif

Some of my grails for sure...I could def use a new pair of true blues and space jams, have had mine since OG RD.

I, for one, hope this isnt true, Ill just go broke this year over crappy quality, and they will have few of these "GOAT" colorways left for the nextfew years. A return to quality with fewer releases which are spread out over the year would be perfect.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

This year sucks. Prices go up quailty down and why would you increases prices in a recession by so much. WHY PACKAGES too

Sucks that I have to skip alot of these cause of college. I really want the 1s pack, hares and DTRTs if I can get those I'm happy Hell I need all those 1s on that list

You're high if you think all of this is dropping this year... Sounds great, but I've been lied to by JB once or twice in the past. No individual retrosafter '08... Right... Space Jam? Yeah, SJ Fusions. DTRT IV? Fusion. 3 pairs of XII? FUSION... I can't get excited over shoes anymore. It's dead. Itfinally died. Lmfao.. It shows an infrared VI for no apparent reason. OK. Sounds good..

VERY excited for the White/Red/Cement Grey III...YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed out the last time these were retro'd and have been THIRSTY ever since...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif