Jordan Brand Release Dates: 4/09-12/09

Hot list of shoes. I hope this is not an April Fools joke
happy.gif
.Nah, but seriously. If 60-70% of the shoes on that list drop, I'd be happy.

Ugh, why do they gotta make everything thats worth buying so limited and so high priced... Just helps the resellers and thats it...

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

There will be no VIs this year.
True Blue 3s have been scrapped.
Cement IVs arent coming.

Space Jams will be releasing Holiday 09.
All the 12s will be coming.
CG, Columbia, Snakeskin and a new retro+ XIs will be releasing NEXT YEAR
Looks like 2010 will be my retirement.

Damn..JB hittin us like this!The last couple of years we all have been geekin for some hot shhh..And then BAM..takin all our money just like that.175 for thespace jams just aint worth it for me brah..Ima stick with flu game XII and them XIII´s.OOH and them VI´s black n cement grey..copped no doubt

no way ... nearly all are OG colors ... true blues again? white/cement 3s again-again-again? ...

Hard to believe all that will come out this year. Also, weren't the black red XII's supposed to have a nubuck upper?
If these shoes are altered drastically (sock liner in metallic 1's, perferated nubuck upper on XII's, cdp XI mold on s.j.'s, etc.) I'llcontinue to pass
and dish out extra for older retros and og's.

Mainly I'm interested in those White & Red XII's and possibly the Spacejams (if they drop).

Some of the 1's in July look promising despite the inner part of the shoe being all fruity colors.

The XII releasing in late May shouldn't be releasing on the day the Bulls pack drops....too much going on in one day IMO.

Aside from the aforementioned, Flu Game XII's, the Black & Grey 1's, and possibly any white cement IV and decent looking VI will be copped as well.

But with Jordan Brand you never know what they'll change around....

DAwn this year is looking good
I know that the quality is going down and the prices are going up

but I love those JAYS that are going to release in this year

Back
Top Bottom