Jordan Brand Socks - UPDATE (4/18/11): Jordan Elite available now

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

364260c1ea99561d357f7ac9b05591208aee2c67_r.jpg

Anyone know where I can find a pair of these or any Jordan Retro socks for that matter?

jordan elite socks would be a great idea especially with carolina colors or bulls colors
nike/jordan needs new ideas

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

A jordan Elite sock would be a dope concept imo.

Be ready
maaan, when dude posted the jordan elite socks, I was very excited. Now seeing that the kobe elites came out @ $15...are the freaking jay elites gonna be? $20??? idk man, $12 for one pair was enough
eyes.gif

What ever happen to the JB socks pack that was suppose to release.
That had like I-XXIII?

I wont pay more than $4 bucks for a 3 pack of Jordan socks...Olympia sports usually has the 3 packs around $3.50 if u buy 2 packs...or champs usually has good sales on em from time to time

yeah where are those first socks from?

and to the above poster ** i remember seeing pics of the 1-23 socks? what did happen to that?

bought online the set of 3 pair Jordan triangle socks on sale, but was sent 6 sets of 3 pairs instead for a total of 18.....lol..somebody screwed up their inventory on that one.

The crew cool grey socks with the JUMPMAN JORDAN running down the side are really nice. I shoot hoops in those and my feet are always strikingly dry when i pull them off.

Back
Top Bottom