::Jordan Brand Spring 2010 info (page 1 Updated 6-9-09)::

Well I don't want to begin any heat but I trust my chi town connects cuz the only thing I know that doesn't come out in 09 is the cement VI's(Iknow NT I wish they dropped too let's keep our fingers crossed for 2010)

I'm shocked how JB makes the TB's a non-U.S. Release kinda absurd cuz all gentry cares about is the money so why wouldn't they release

Fusion VIIIs
sick.gif

True Blues only a Euro/Canada/Asia Release
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

VIs though,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by holoflow

Originally Posted by jonny1200

Thanks for the info. Definitely appreciated.

Are the Retro VIs infrareds? Since you put varsity red, did they change anything or is it just the red?

And the White/Black pair, would they be something similar to the Motorsports without all the extra stuff?

No, Yes and Yes. thanks
could you describe for us the colorblocking on the black/red VI's?
this is what i want
air-jordan-6-infa-red-retro.jpg

is it like this sample that popped up on ebay a few months back? or completely different?
aj6-inverted-infrared-sample.jpg

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Originally Posted by stifmyster23

No offense but i never take any info from newbies, learned my lesson after all the newbs were saying that there sources said that the Gatorade 6's were dropping on 2/14
Just because he got a low post count, makes him a newbie and unrelieable to trust?
smh.gif
at you people making determinations based on post counts
smh.gif
. Post numbers dont matter.
dictionary.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/determination

YEAH, cuz you need one! dumb people stay making themselves sound dumber by pointin out somethign thats correct

i swear some of yall are dumb as HELL
Sigh...awkward use of the word [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]determination[/color] in the sentence guy. And I like howyour response makes complete sense. No seriously it does (e.g. "somethign").

I guess even JB is in the recession with those generic releases. Only the 6's sound exciting if those actually see the light of day.

Oh no, they're gonna butcher the Aquas now! I really can't get my hopes up for any of these if they are gonna be Limited and Quickstrike.

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING "INFRARED VI"?????

HE CLEARLY STATED "BLACK/VARSITY RED", NOT "BLACK/DEEP INFRARED"

GEEEEZ

OP - DO THEY LOOK LIKE THIS?

No offense but i never take any info from newbies, learned my lesson after all the newbs were saying that there sources said that the Gatorade 6's were dropping on 2/14
Just because he got a low post count, makes him a newbie and unrelieable to trust?
smh.gif
smh.gif
dictionary.

YEAH, cuz you need one! dumb people stay making themselves sound dumber by pointin out somethign thats correct

Sigh...awkward use of the word [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]determination[/color] in the sentence guy. And I like how your response makes complete sense. No seriously it does (e.g. "somethign").
Actually, that usage of "determination" is perfectly fine and not awkward at all. I apologize for my spelling error, but thatdoesn't pertain to an argument about word choice. However, if you wish to expand the scope of the bickering, I would like to point out your incorrectgrammar. It is improper to begin a sentence with the usage of the word "and". You should have eliminated this word to ensure an entirely correctsentence.

SUCK IT BIA!!!

tired.gif
at these idiots tryna point out !$#$ thats already fine, trippin offasome perfectly good internet post, i mean gotdam!

smh.gif
smh.gif
dictionary.

Sigh...awkward use of the word [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]determination[/color] in the sentence guy. And I like how your response makes complete sense. No seriously it does (e.g. "somethign").
Actually, that usage of "determination" is perfectly fine and not awkward at all. I apologize for my spelling error, but that doesn't pertain to an argument about word choice. However, if you wish to expand the scope of the bickering, I would like to point out your incorrect grammar. It is improper to begin a sentence with the usage of the word "and". You should have eliminated this word to ensure an entirely correct sentence.

SUCK IT BIA!!!

tired.gif
at these idiots tryna point out !$#$ thats already fine, trippin offa some perfectly good internet post, i mean gotdam!
I see Fluff. That paragraph can be simplified. HAHAHHA, this could go on and on. ( I missed spelled hahahahha).
smile.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
dictionary.

Actually, that usage of "determination" is perfectly fine and not awkward at all. I apologize for my spelling error, but that doesn't pertain to an argument about word choice. However, if you wish to expand the scope of the bickering, I would like to point out your incorrect grammar. It is improper to begin a sentence with the usage of the word "and". You should have eliminated this word to ensure an entirely correct sentence.

SUCK IT BIA!!!

tired.gif
at these idiots tryna point out !$#$ thats already fine, trippin offa some perfectly good internet post, i mean gotdam!
I see Fluff. That paragraph can be simplified. HAHAHHA, this could go on and on. ( I missed spelled hahahahha).
smile.gif
my @%## was perfect. U SAD????
laugh.gif

but listen up everybody

OP SAID THEY ARE NOT INFAREDS!

Back
Top Bottom