::Jordan Brand: Summer 2010 Info::

VI and II's are copped! I wonder are they going to leave the black line off the II's so they will look more like the original.

Originally Posted by Executive76

AIR JORDAN 11 SNAKE L

WHITE/BLACK/NAVY
Like these but mid?
air-jordan-11-low-snake-skin-white-black-navy.jpg

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and assume the 'L' means low.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by Executive76

AIR JORDAN 11 SNAKE L

WHITE/BLACK/NAVY
Like these but mid?
air-jordan-11-low-snake-skin-white-black-navy.jpg

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and assume the 'L' means low.
laugh.gif

why infrareds and varsity reds though?
same colorblocking.The only difference will be the shade of red and maybe suede
stupid but if the infrareds are a qs and very hard to get a lot of people might be stuck with varsity reds
eyes.gif

Wow and that's just for the summer releases
Man I hope JB doesn't go overboard to the point where I can't cop the shoes
Still, '10 looks extremely dope

Hmmm....good yr for 2010.... The 2s and 6s will take part in my collection very nicely. Let's see what happens.........

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Waits for a fake source like *Goliath* to say "YES, THESE ARE ON MY LIST. THESE WILL COME OUT"...

than everybody applauds him.
Don't Have A list. Wow to OP Thanks for the info, it's good to know. To Buddy, I never said I know everything. I get my info from PrinceJordan over at ISS among others. I have no direct list and I tell people all the time to take what I have to say with a grain of salt. For the info could be wrong, and sometimes it is. See that's the problem Everybody wants it perfect but lets keep it 100 and understand that NOBODY is 100% right all time. And I have stated that I may not be, but whatever buddy, whatever gets your rocks off, cause realtalk NT really isn't that much of a priority for me to go running around defending myself all the time, what I don't get why so much hate?You guys or people like you seem to get Butt-Hurt when I say anything. And Realtalk I really don't think people fully take the time to fully read my posts, cause I don't know whats up with PM's all the time. Stop. Thanks. I hope These all come out, they really would be nice... To many shoes coming out, gonna make people broke, hopefully the economy rebounds so everybody can cop, and that the quality is good.

wat up bro?

anyways like u mentioned princejordan is a VERY LEGIT SOURCE on the other forum, i'll just leave it at that.

HOLOFLOW big up to u with the info

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Waits for a fake source like *Goliath* to say "YES, THESE ARE ON MY LIST. THESE WILL COME OUT"...

than everybody applauds him.
Don't Have A list. Wow to OP Thanks for the info, it's good to know. To Buddy, I never said I know everything. I get my info from PrinceJordan over at ISS among others. I have no direct list and I tell people all the time to take what I have to say with a grain of salt. For the info could be wrong, and sometimes it is. See that's the problem Everybody wants it perfect but lets keep it 100 and understand that NOBODY is 100% right all time. And I have stated that I may not be, but whatever buddy, whatever gets your rocks off, cause realtalk NT really isn't that much of a priority for me to go running around defending myself all the time, what I don't get why so much hate?You guys or people like you seem to get Butt-Hurt when I say anything. And Realtalk I really don't think people fully take the time to fully read my posts, cause I don't know whats up with PM's all the time. Stop. Thanks. I hope These all come out, they really would be nice... To many shoes coming out, gonna make people broke, hopefully the economy rebounds so everybody can cop, and that the quality is good.

wat up bro?

anyways like u mentioned princejordan is a VERY LEGIT SOURCE on the other forum, i'll just leave it at that.

HOLOFLOW big up to u with the info
Yo Man Long Time No See. You here in the Mainland Yet....

ppl want vi's well here u go, waits for the complaining of color placements later down the line

Cool and thanks for the info. I'm gonna have to be selective with what I cop if there's gonna be so many hot releases!

Back
Top Bottom