Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

As soon as that direct deposit hits I'm copping the NYC's 
nthat.gif

Shanghai looks more like a PE the Hornets would be wearing with the Buzz City alternate unis. Just a thought.

for selling I probably agree but those black/purple joints are fire for the feet
For selling or Keeping

HAI's are cool but that Gradient color sole and the Color highlights in the leather cuts ruined it!

and I bet there's some sort of Shimmer on the leather or Middle piece when you hold them in Hand!  I'm guessing

Last edited:
For selling or Keeping

HAI's are cool but that Gradient color sole and the Color highlights in the leather cuts ruined it!

and I bet there's some sort of Shimmer on the leather or Middle piece when you hold them in Hand!  I'm guessing
yea you have a point, the sole would've been better of being a solid color. with that said are those a Europe release or US GR?

You just asked if the SHANGHAI's were a Europe exclusive or a US GR. The City is from Asia lol.
RIOs released in the US so geography isn't necessarily the sole deciding factor of where they will not release. Nike does whatever they want 

Last edited:
You just asked if the SHANGHAI's were a Europe exclusive or a US GR. The City is from Asia lol.
I know that, my sister studied abroad over there :lol:
Maybe it's something you should take up with nike, they be wylin with releases like that. And also the hai could've been Hawaii for all I knew

RIOs released in the US so geography isn't necessarily the sole deciding factor of where they will not release. Nike does whatever they want 
yup

View media item 2035150
Now that they're all revealed, rank them from 1-8.

I think I'ma go:

1. Charlotte
2. L.A.
3. Shanghai
4. Paris
5. London
6. Chicago
7. NYC
8. Rio

Man, this list is so misleading because I actually think NYC and Rios are really dope. But this is my order for now. Its subject to change...especially once I get the final 3 in my possession.

Last edited:
I have 2 pairs of Bobcat X's of course I like the Rio's lol.

Not sure if I'll be able to buy retail tho by them time I get paid.

Back
Top Bottom