Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

thats good so i can get them with DISCO
Using that 20$ VIP tomorrow on the Rio's, at least it'll help a little.  If they show up at outlets then SMH.... 
mean.gif

I wish Nike would have but that gold speckled bottom from the NYCs on the black OVO Xs... That is the only part of the NYCs I like. 

Last edited:

Except RIOs, Paris, London, Shanghai 
happy.gif
Yep. Paris are long gone other than resellers I believe. Rios definitely sold out for the most part. London and Shanghai probably won't be GR like NYC. 

Easy cops to this day are NYC, Chicago and LA. I passed on the latter 2 and returned my NYC. Have OVOs now, which I prefer. I anticipate Charlotte will be readily available as well. 

I was wrong about the Chi's when i said they don't look good. Definitely wrong.

I saw them in real life today, and they are definitely alive. worth copping.

But not as good as the Rio's. 

So far they are the only 2 pairs I've handled. The other pairs just exist on the internet, as of yet.

4/5 So far on the City Pack. All dope IMO, still need the Paris' though any look out on a size 13 would be appreciated

Rio's are sitting in-stores everywhere
Just call around

Def not sold out
Not sold out, but Size 9 is def a harder size to find.  I only found one in the bay area and I went to the Serramonte Center in San Fran today to pick it up.  Man I inspected it two times around in store and finally made the purchase with my VIP discount.  Got home only to find this huge scuff on the heel that I somehow missed.  It looks kinda worn also.  
mean.gif
mean.gif

Rio's are sitting in-stores everywhere

Just call around

Def not sold out
Not sold out, but Size 9 is def a harder size to find.  I only found one in the bay area and I went to the Serramonte Center in San Fran today to pick it up.  Man I inspected it two times around in store and finally made the purchase with my VIP discount.  Got home only to find this huge scuff on the heel that I somehow missed.  It looks kinda worn also.  :smh: :smh:

View media item 2038997

You know what to do [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Looks like the Charlotte 10s has an off white color shimmer to them similar to the rios, or the whole upper is more of a pearl color and the light makes them look white....seen a video on icyheatsole instagram

Looks like the Charlotte 10s has an off white color shimmer to them similar to the rios, or the whole upper is more of a pearl color and the light makes them look white....seen a video on icyheatsole instagram

Hey bro could you post link

4/5 So far on the City Pack. All dope IMO, still need the Paris' though any look out on a size 13 would be appreciated
seriously? this city pack was weak IMO i mean if you were alive fr the original pack, this is a joke, seriously a joke. and paying 200 bucks too like nike is sitting here laughing at half of us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom