Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^quit hoggin up all the 23s
laugh.gif
save some for everyone else.

smh.gif
I see

Originally Posted by iluvmyajs99

Damn I gotta get to the employee store.

LOL!!! I hear you bro, I luv it
glasses.gif
My girl working at NIKE has itsperks, she keeps me backstroking in J's
happy.gif
She is happy shedoesn't have to wake in the morning for the VI's, she is thrilled that I don't like them....

^^^^
Be careful fam, your coppin' of multiples from the Employee store is not a good look at all. Especially since you're broadcasting it on NikeTalk.

You can copp as many pairs as you want as long as it is after the release date. Two pairs of GR and one pair of the limited stuff on the release date... afterthat it is fair game. You only risk getting in trouble when you try to resell, and I would never do that. I wouldn't jeopardize my chicks job for a lilextra cash. Besides I used to work there, and I know the employees as well as the manager of the store. I don't sell or trade J's anyways so Idon't have to even worry myself with that. Thanks for your concern, but we are good I've copped doubles/multiples on more than one occasion. Themanager loves to see that anyways, they need the room for new releases so the faster they leave the better. Now back to my backstroking
tongue.gif

Happy bday son. I've had over two years to make a 20 hour drive up there. The wifey wants to go but for other reasons. I gotta get there before my timeruns out.

wzz good erry! nice shoes yaLL!!
pimp.gif

Start my day off yesterday, thinkin bout the Olympic VI's should i copp.???

then woke up late this morning...went over to the other county met up with mustbetheshoe58 and beezy see if we could get the Olympics @ their local mall. worema Fire red V's
grin.gif

and good thang they had 1 sz 10 and a sz 9...got mines but he didnt get his but is all good instead he got the foamies! hahaha

picked up these!!

thats aLL!!
glasses.gif

You can copp as many pairs as you want as long as it is after the release date. Two pairs of GR and one pair of the limited stuff on the release date... after that it is fair game. You only risk getting in trouble when you try to resell, and I would never do that. I wouldn't jeopardize my chicks job for a lil extra cash. Besides I used to work there, and I know the employees as well as the manager of the store. I don't sell or trade J's anyways so I don't have to even worry myself with that. Thanks for your concern, but we are good I've copped doubles/multiples on more than one occasion. The manager loves to see that anyways, they need the room for new releases so the faster they leave the better. Now back to my backstroking
tongue.gif

Sounds good fam. I was only giving you the heads up but you seem to be aware of the rules.

I copped the Olympics today too got the last pair round 11am (these are my last pair for a while), im lovin the patent leather on these joints! Had to throw emon and step out already! (excuse da fat cat she was diggin em too)

75735f8debf2faf7660ee43dccae3987096d3a6.pjpg

3dc35742e892fcc6604debc4cd941d048f25b38.pjpg

446154eef464edc395a20d13c3498b196f49bd2.pjpg

d3e2520eaef1364de07c22d15d948769b7d4b8a.pjpg

Coogi jeans. Olympic retro VI.

Dope stuff eveyone. Looks like those VIs sold out pretty fast, I went to the mall to check them out in person.....nowhere to be found. Oh well, don't thinkI'm missing much.
Sherlock, that's dope man. Capadonna is still dope. I still bump the old Ghostface and Capadonna cd from like 95.

Today me and my son...crappy cam phone
fmnyg0.jpg

^^Word.....keep it movin everyone. Let's not get this locked over something stupid.

Back
Top Bottom