Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

tommykairaa-nice hares. How they holding up? I got my DS pair I've yet to wear out and Im a bit scared of cracking...*edit again...oops Ineed to learn how to read.
s dubl- Thanks, I don't even really like the XIXs too much in all honesty...now the lows those were dope...

http://Kambrin-Driver.e.yuku.com
Kambrin Driver
pimp.gif
very nice VII's.........im waiting for the weather to clear up b4 i wear mines again...ive beencraving for a while man
smh.gif

those infrared VI are absolutely insane qkks
pimp.gif

and those Vs look real suspect. Ill just assume its just the bad camera
grin.gif

http://Kambrin-Driver.e.yuku.com

What's up Uptempo81, nice 16's! Congratulations on the little one! Best pickup anyone could ever have! 5's look amazing qksLvrtypeS! Thanks s dubl, almost sold my playoffs toobut just couldn't do it
tongue.gif

show a pic of the tags man. those 5s are fake, no matter when they were made. 1990 or 2008 - they're fake. show the tag to prove us wrong.

Jaehow-wud up my dude….gotta keep movin. Almost there!!!

Schreck44-a couple more months to go…..sickkk bred XXIIIz!!!

D0njaye-I see you playa….clean XIVz!!!

Ffighter-dope fit….gotta cop that jersey when it getz onsale!!!!

Moundraised23 & s dubl-thanxfam!!!!

ShooFoo23-jealous of yall weather….clean playoff XIIz!!!

qksLvrtypeS-wud up…..clean infaredz!!!!

Tommykairaa-you hurtin me my dude…crazy hares fam!!!

Uptempo81-iccy XVIz and congratz on the new princess!!!!

ANYWAYZ, TODAY!!!!

7ae15be8e109d62ce8498597ccefbef63ac2471.pjpg

7da155e2f96feec16a8f33f65ebf32ebfc431ed.jpg

these are fake son...the toebox i raised, that NIKE AIR is quite suspect and the mesh is still icy as %!%! but the sole is pissy, they almost never yellow atseparate times. you gotta show more pix man, i can almost bet that the jumpman has needle feet too.

on a lighter note, uptempo81 no doubt man congratz on the lil 1 she's adorable. and sdubL u forgot me kid, lol anyway for me 2day to chill wit wifey

btw her Vs are real

s dubl hhahaaha.

but yeah one more thing i noticed that the jumpman almost touches the top of the tongue.

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

I've been on NT for almost three years now and this is my first time posting in here. Being that it's my 22nd birthday today, I thought it was only right to celebrate by wearing my grails. Nice fits everyone.

-Jerry

eek.gif

These were back on pg 9, But i had to show you some loveman! You dont come across ajko's that often in this post so when you do its always a nice surprise!
pimp.gif

ElTerrible nice IVs
KambrinDriver nice cements, best color of the IIIs IMO
Jaehow (there fam, not forgotten
laugh.gif
) nice Alts, and wifey has clean Vs

To the poster with fakes saying its because of the SKLX cam quality, I use the SKLX to take pics so...yea. Anyway, to ruin thisthread(sorry everyone)
tongue.gif
but good
39835f46ec28dc2d4eff04853ce84417d47066b.gif
everyone.

To go skate for a while.

24dqe.jpg

Rocked my concords today. Havent worn them for awhile, so it was very nice putting them back on my feet.
devil.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom