Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Originally Posted by northparkblind

nerd.gif
sneakermane wrote:

CDP IVs are cool to me...but...

I wonder if the 08' CDP IVs will still be crap to everyone....in let's say 2018. Hmmmm...

HOLLA!!!
but the 99 IV will always still be better.
nerd.gif

Yea they will be better, but until I can find a decent size 14 for under $300 that WILL NOT crumble under my 200+ pound body, then I will settle for the CDPIVs anyday.
I took this from ISS (not my pic). Dude rocked his 99s to get the pack this morning, and had to walk home like this:

food for thought...
Originally Posted by texasboy713

nice 1's black.. did u get the 4/19 CDP this morning? Not hating, but is it jus me or do the CDP IV's look really really similar to the fakes that have been out for years..? To me the silver and the red are jus way off.. among other things

Thanks Texasboy, and no I didn't get the pack. I still have my OG 19s so I just want the 4s. I am on the lookout tho
nerd.gif

anyways wore my Hares today.

my boy Khalfani in the CDP IVs, and DreSlay in the AM 97s

Nice OG 12s and White/cement 4s (my fav 4) above Esco and yakzack!

Originally Posted by never wear them

GOODCHI, WHATS THAT IN YOUR AVY?
Somebody else asked me the same thing in another thread. I bought them brand new in 1997 but wanted the taxis they did not have them so I went andpainted the red leather black. The shoes and dye have held up pretty good for the age. Oh by the way I will give them away to anybody that wants them size 7.5.Maybe can be restored?

wore this yesterday morning to get the CDPs
my girl in black toe

and me in MARS to watch HellBoy2 with my peeps at night

Thanks for the comments everyone.

IvyLeagueRamon no signs of cracking at all. The 12s, imo, are the most durable Jordan made. I, personally, have never found a pair that hascracked.

I was bidding on a pair in an auction on ebay and the jumpman logos on the side were cracked. That's why I asked. The 12's are so durable, my Obsidiansheld well, but as a bidder on a ebay auction I was curious.

Is it just me or are IVs one of the comfiest Jordans to play ball in? I loved playing ball in my Black Cats and I woudnt mind a pair of the CDP IVs to ball in.

Originally Posted by Jaehow

^^^RIP 99 IVs, thats y i'm scared to wear mine lol
Same here!!! My 99's are DS also. I wiegh about 250lbs I have a bad feeling they will crumble, I had to get the 08's to wear.

Originally Posted by Nike Belic

I just can't take it anymore. Copping White/Red XX3's right now.
get them.

i'm actually wearing these today and heading to go pickup another pair today. an amazing shoe.

ea8159868510608abc8afdf5c3e0d01af6f4358.pjpg

*** looking for 08 neon 95's. *********

Back
Top Bottom