Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

wow.... waaaaay to much heat to list!
Wore these to go get gas (which is always such a treat) and then later to my girls house
b5a26581816bc77b5ce4696209c7009bf51ca7ce.pjpg

Dnice901 wrote:
never wear them I hear ya, but the reason I haven't UNDS'ed before is grapes are so damn hard to find nowadays
laugh.gif
I feel you on the car hobby, I have a Mustang COBRA that has been nothing but a money pit every since the day I got it. I manage to do both some kind of way
wink.gif

i understand. i bought my first grape for 150, i bought my 2nd pair for 260$ effin dollars... it hurts... so i get you.

my homie just got his 04 cobra couple months ago. he's been wanting that since it came out. but my other dude......
smh.gif
..... He Has a 98' Supra TT....
tired.gif
the beast eats up stangs and porches like popcorn.... he's pushing 460hp rightnow.

what year is your cobra?

never wear them I hear ya, but the reason I haven't UNDS'ed before is grapes are so damn hard to find nowadaysimage I feel you on the car hobby, I have a Mustang COBRA that has been nothing but a money pit every since the day I got it. I manage to do both some kind of way
Pics of the Cobra good sir?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Dnice901 wrote:
never wear them I hear ya, but the reason I haven't UNDS'ed before is grapes are so damn hard to find nowadays
laugh.gif
I feel you on the car hobby, I have a Mustang COBRA that has been nothing but a money pit every since the day I got it. I manage to do both some kind of way
wink.gif
i understand. i bought my first grape for 150, i bought my 2nd pair for 260$ effin dollars... it hurts... so i get you.

my homie just got his 04 cobra couple months ago. he's been wanting that since it came out. but my other dude......
smh.gif
..... He Has a 98' Supra TT....
tired.gif
the beast eats up stangs and porches like popcorn.... he's pushing 460hp right now.

what year is your cobra?

It is a 97 COBRA.... It has a Vortech T trim, Paxton intercooler, fuel system, yada-yada
happy.gif
It put down 493 rwhp at 4900 rpm right before it spun a rod bearing on thedyno
mad.gif
Oh well, its the name of the game... time to rebuild the blockagain
eyes.gif

Before installation: old pic

After:

^^
pimp.gif
You gotta love the Spooooling sound. Great way to pick up girls whilekicking it with the girlfriend right? lol.

its either taking over my friends IX MR or getting me a 3 series.

i honestly rather take PERFORMANCE/QUALITY >>> HIGH END EUROPEAN CARS...

^ I dont see the resemblence
eyes.gif
lol sarcasm of course, nice rotationthough bro! lovin the 2s and 12s!!!!

2o4-nice cdp 19s
enyeng- nice Olympic 6s i should have copped
hatfiend401-nice fire red 5s and chorme 2s very nice playoffs
Tetsujin23-nice airjordan 1s
Dnice901-nice dtrt 3s,love those grapes fav 5s
ucasta-very nice Olympic air joran 7s
GSDOUBLEU-my favorite 8s just have to find out where ileft them at
d0njaye-nice ogs and steel 10s
never wear them-clean flinits 13s
kingof3rdstrike- nice Olympic 7s and younephew nice aquas
RhInoSpOrt- nice js'
Diab0531-nice shawdow 10s
s dubl-man those 5s are clean so are the 18s
boo800800-nice baby blue 20s
norcalballgirl23-very nice air Jordan 4my very favirote pair
dalitso- nice air Jordan 9s and 8 both are hot
inspektahdeck-man my fav 12s
a98253cec172814b2c0d03a8ad72459e409d7b9.pjpg

6392578ec87931a72cedf0b8509ef967bd19ff2.pjpg

I want the 5/18 pack but smh at the 18's....looks weird,almost like fakes to me. Mos def gonna check em out in person

before copping, nice pick up though sdubl

it's been a long time....

last night:

to dinner with the family, and to a friends house to watch Michael Phelps win his record-setting 8th Gold Medal. Big ups to him and his team. USA!

1984 replica Team USA Jordan Jersey

Oly VII's (the REAL olympic 7s)

Heading to East L.A., Home of the nicest people, for a meet-up, and if I'm still alive
laugh.gif
, to The Fox Hills mall.

2lrhxe.jpg

t7g1gx.jpg

nice fits to all.. loving the xv and xii on this page. peace.

Back
Top Bottom