Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

this isn't a fashion opinion thread..if u have nothing good to say just keep it moving..don't mess it up and get the thread locked for everybody..

columbia XIs for me today.

kob8, Thanks bruh.
pimp.gif

EnoTheKickHead, Dope OG Bred XI's.. I'm stuck with the retros.
laugh.gif

Dnice901, Nice kicks as usual man.
s dubl, Nice Chrome VIII's man.
allout46,
laugh.gif
Get some, it's worth it man.
smile.gif

UNDS'ed my Hare VII's for second day of school.
smokin.gif

I dont normally post, but whats the deal with the hate towards dalitso? Its just Jordan gear. And I bet dude probably doesnt like some of your styles either,but he doesnt hate on you for it.

allout46, mr monday... i see yall been drinkin that juice; its not good for your system...

dalitso, wassup champ!!!!!

don't worry about the ones that made the.comment about dalisto they normaly post in general forum all they do is clown over there....

-bdis-

It's once a month somebody has something smart to say about the man wearing Jordan Gear everyday.
smh.gif
It's apparent you're not going to talk himout of it so just keep it moving.
laugh.gif

331985597.jpg

Originally Posted by 3thaman

It's once a month somebody has something smart to say about the man wearing Jordan Gear everyday.
smh.gif
It's apparent you're not going to talk him out of it so just keep it moving.
laugh.gif
^^^right...and homie dont bother nobody...keep doin you dalitso
and dope 2's 3thaman

Get these bums outta here....nothin wrong with what hes wearin....yall down with the painted on jeans and snug #*! shirts???? Cool nobodies hatin....keep itmovin....

phillipkarp - kool 8's and 12's

andres3000 - dope shirt and aquas

EnoThaKickHead - clean og 11's as always

whats with all the crap and bashing on kingof3rdstrike & dalitso , i forgot we have mommys in this topic!!

nice stuff everyone to many to mention =]

today: og 13's

j13sqq9.jpg

Originally Posted by bilingue23

I dont normally post, but whats the deal with the hate towards dalitso? Its just Jordan gear. And I bet dude probably doesnt like some of your styles either, but he doesnt hate on you for it.
amen to that anyway i wore my beaters to work

jepeh21- Nice 2s bro (even for beaters) im still lookin for a pair (in a sz 11 1/2?
nerd.gif
) lol
The Maverick 41- Sick OG 13s my man!
3thaman- Those 2s are dope!
GSDOUBLEU- Those VIs are ill bro
Playoff 12- Lovin the Hares and Carmines
Anyway, I unds my CDP 5s today for the 2nd day of school

e4d360471918630b72d25a45488d68e91f43bf1f.pjpg

No offense dude but i think ijapino gonnause his secret weapon on you...

STOP QUOTING PICTURES!!!!...it really isnt that hard.

By the way dalitso, you do you dude,dont listen to them ignorant peoples.

^^I know we aren't supposed to be quoting pics, but pics are quoted all the time in the Jordan WDYWT thread, and ijapino has not said a word to anyoneabout it. He only does it in the main WDYWT and the pick up post because more people respond in both of those threads and way more pics are quoted in thosethreads than in here. He even has it in the title of both threads but not in this one. Just stating what I've seen around here

Well actually if you go to the first page and read the 2nd paragraph, it says:
If you choose to quote someone, please don't post the picture if all you're going to reply with is one word or something useless like a stoneface emoticon

PLAYOFF12 and The Maverick 41 Thanks alot for the comment fellas.Playoff sorry to hear about that sophmore Scuffin your kicks I would have Scuffed his face
laugh.gif
. Maverick My 2nd Grails Love my Silver Box no CDP needed over here as well asyou.

PLAYOFF12, thanks homie. I'm glad I eneded up grabbing up the Hares. I think I'd regret it if I didn't. They look fresh.

wore my space jams to the CNE last night. broke some necks.
also saw some other mans rockin J's. metallic v's, white/red & black 23's, xi lows, FAKE bred x's, FAKE fusion 3's

Man!! I ain't sweatin' ilapino!!
roll.gif

Seriously though, ...You know why?
....I FINALLY got a week off work!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
so I can actually wear some kicks!!!
happy.gif

Today...

5eb368ae4cd1088cac80cd5734d22c1ec6f9e789.pjpg

62436c2a404a0ec4a414c77a3108247596956edd.pjpg

...I seriously need a new camera!!