Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

What up fam.....great stuff everyone! I've been a bum today, got off work and laid around the house so no J's for me, but the Loyalists are holding itdown as always. Loving those cherrywoods....I copped a pair and I am just waiting on them to get here. Welcome back jaehow and happy birthday ucastaand iluvmyajs!

welcome back jaehow.
birthday wishes to ucasta and iluvmyajs as well.
and thanks s dubl.
to work...

damn is it Friday yet? I need a beer now. Envious of all those who actually have a spring break.

jaehow...stay outta trouble meng. seb master - dope Vs
cement greyman..dope IVs few pages back...i need me a pair!
HBD ucasta
i see you dalitso s dubl el terrible

to continue my IVs week. start of my spring break today. FTW.
2349149628_f94aa8f8a0_o.jpg

2348358167_36f3eb442c_o.jpg

Thanks cement and patrick for the bday shout out. patrick - i have saved at least half of your pics, your photos continue to shut it down...

nice fits everyone!
dalitso- yea those are 8's are cool. picked mine up for 100 flat
ucasta, iluvmyjays99- happy birthday!
wore these today:

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by iluvmyajs99

All star XX3's for my BDAY.
Happy birthday partner...

me some stealth XX3s
pimp.gif
2 things...1st thanks, [kiss] im just happy to be here, ya know[/kiss] haha and 2nd all your pics look like drawings man, they are so crisp its crazy!and actually 3 things..i'll take those cherrywoods off your hands, you in the bay area as well right? hit me up

nice work by all... OF COURSE!!! appreciate the love for the cherrywoods, those are my babies right there!!!....i would be remiss to not say welcome backJaehow!!! dalitso, your jordan rotation is sick!!! and rigoJT, your pics are tough! just realized that you have the number of the jordan with the parkingspace number!!! I dig it!!!

*Stole My Heart Up There With Those Playoff XIII's
eek.gif
pimp.gif

*I See You The Past Couple Days With Those Oreo's And Pearl IVs Quickster
nerd.gif
....VeryNice Stuff
smokin.gif

*Dom- Nice Bugs Bunny VIII's

*Rico- Pimpin It With Those DMP VIs My Dude...You Should Wear Some Denim That Shows Those Beauties A Bit More
wink.gif

Broke These Out For The Official First Day Of Spring '08
smiley4.gif

With This Tee....

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

gameover2--how do those XXIII"s feel on the court?

saymoregotsole
: They felt good. Feels kinda tight at first, but gets better as it breaks in. Traction is alright, nothing great though. I like theoverall feel of the XX2's more than these.

saymoregotsole- nice fit
gksLvrtypes- great pics
Dom90- man i wish i had those 8's
So Much Sole 2- NICE!

HA! 2nd day of spring, PFT! snowing here in Illinois
24o67lx.jpg

Flint XV's= GRAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These will be my next purchase, I promise you on that one.... I will have these before the month is over!!!!

Back
Top Bottom