Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

pimp.gif
Jaehow wrote:

Yo D, the heel tabs fell off?!?!? %+@ that suck man, im sorry to see that, shoot now im scared to get mine in the mail, they are only worn 1x..and im a big dude i know they'll fall apart lol. looks like the for display i guess. anyway i wore some dunks to work 2day but i did pick up some DS grails

NICE OLY 6's JAEHOW
pimp.gif
...i wore my olympic 7s to school today..ibroke some necks when i did
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
,,and Dnice damn im sorry about ur 3s....

Ayo Kingof3rdstrike, where in GA do you live? I've only seen a train line on Chamblee-Tucker Road when I'm on my way to Lenox.
Anyways, 1s for me too

old loves

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Ayo Kingof3rdstrike, where in GA do you live? I've only seen a train line on Chamblee-Tucker Road when I'm on my way to Lenox.
Anyways, 1s for me too

old loves

I stay in clayton county and i take the c-train to the airport and go from there

from the pick up thread
Originally Posted by Sole Emcee92

I've got a steal I doubt anyone in here will ever top. I just received the Black Cat III's from my friend yesterday for FREE! I've hooked him up in the past with a lot of sneakers so I guess this is his way of paying me back.

b7626f538f20c459e21a0f743b46d9e6ba6f6c65.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sorry for pic quality & yes they have the words "black cat" in the back of them under the little tab thingy.
:stoneface: :stoneface: :lol: :rofl: i thought i was gonna scroll down and see a "jk" somewhere but no, i didn't. you'll soon find out that's notreally a steal at all my dude. good stuff but it made me laugh
EDIT black/gold Is in the bottom right corner lol, didn't have time to take a pic lol.

he said "I've got a steal I doubt anyone in here will ever top" (referring to ANY NT member) and thats been topped in the pastand present lol. any free shoe is a steal, and i never said it wasn't...but those shoes are everywhere. the fact my dude said he doubts anyone willever top is what got me, because i just got NDS Infrared VIs for $35 picked up and that blows free black cat IIIs out the water if im notmistaken. he's doing his thing and i respect that, i just found that comment laughable.

Back
Top Bottom