Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

TRUE RELIGIONS... a lot of nt'er hate em, but i like them too... pinoy baller, what model is the straight cut?
those are from the early '07 collection...i think its the Billy Bad As$ Jeans if im not mistaken.

Robgotti, seb mater, qkLvrtypeS, s dubl,sickickz, jordanhead7792, ucasta, IMASOLEMAN18, EdgarVega4, ajcollector1991, So Much Sole 23, Dom90, Dnice901, iluvmyajs99, killajay209, The Maverick, &ALLL THE LOYALISTS THAT I FAIL TO MENTION-WWWUUUDD UUPPP FFAAMM.

Just been out workin on this MatersProgram……yall killin it up in here!!!

The IIz, IIIz, Vz, VIIIz, & XIIIz are killinit!!!

ANYWAYS, FOR TODAY!!!

c8b35dd7e3fae36c0e8fd1f523301ea4698ec2a.pjpg

wat up dalitso its been a while!, i can see nothing changes with u, you stay killing it all the time with the dope outfites

fresh 16's BTW i still need me a pair in that colorway

Afternoon fam, great stuff all around! Wore beater OG XIV's for a nasty rainy day.
xx3034rj6.jpg
.....but if it wasn't raining I would have on what the FedEx guy brought me...
xx3028ql6.jpg

^^ aahhh can´t wait for the XX3s

Dalitso nice to see you back man

Iluvmyajs99 is everything OK with you ???
You never post a picture, and you allways post two times in a row. Do you think post count will rise your respect level ?
IMO stop wasting web space. Please post with some pix, and if you don´t have some then don´t post.
Nobody is interested in reading everyday a couple of times in the JB or normal WDYWT thread what you wore.

today after work to chill at a friend and play Rock Band
e952596ea03a7def9f84c8cfdaa61b56b8edb49.pjpg

WHEN DO THE SHT/RED XX3'S COME OUT?

hardly check the jordan section... so many damn 16 18 year olds fighting and arguing THINKING theyre OG HEADS

Thanks for the comments guys. AIRGOLDEN2123 I posted more pics in the Official XX3 Thread in the JB forum if you are interested. I might see what I can doabout posting a pic wearing them in a few......

I also wore White/red XIV...damn shoes get dirty too fast like the retro VII

Nice XX3...patiently waiting. I have 3 pairs of XX3 already but NEED this one.

Pre-Prom Stuff...

- Woke Up
- School to drop off the last of my books
- Haircut
- ATM
w6xxv.jpg

will post prom fit later . . .
grin.gif

Afternoon fam! I had to break them out today..couldn't wait any longer.

xx3037di5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom