Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

i wnna see your 10" vertical . like i said...it was on the way down
indifferent.gif
dont take it soo personal, i think it was a joke.

5s to school today (recycled)

I wore my Money Cat Hi to the Sneaker Friends '08 party at the Fox Theater earlier tonight. The event was poppin. Fast shouts to those NTers I saw at theparty, as well as all the other sneaker heads. (Those aren't my fire red 5s. I wore sbs to the party) And yes, there was a good handful of FINE sneakerhead chicks there
smokin.gif
(no pics tho)

Before I wore these yesterday, I decided to make them more OG, and swap the insoles with my Tech Challenge II's.

Thanx for tha luv... Copped this new tee while I was out
pimp.gif

I know it isn't the pick up thread but some will appreciateit
tongue.gif

yesterday..

linen Xs and LRG for class and out to lunch afterwards

today..

beater flint XIIIs for the gym (recycled pic)

^^true story. His kicks are legit. Drop it already

Ayo you killed it with the bordeuxs last night man. And you were always on camera, especially when you stole those guys spotlight while they were rapping haha.Last night was fun. I know you're gonna be in the DVD. I was only on camera a few times. I don't know if I'm gonna be in it

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

^^true story. His kicks are legit. Drop it already

Ayo you killed it with the bordeuxs last night man. And you were always on camera, especially when you stole those guys spotlight while they were rapping haha. Last night was fun. I know you're gonna be in the DVD. I was only on camera a few times. I don't know if I'm gonna be in it

All in the spirit of fun my dude!It was way better than I expected!

initially i was like those are some dirty space jams... then i saw the jumpman and was like why are they red? they are obviously "real" OG bred 11sbut with a dirty sole lol...u can tell they are OGs cuz of the white lining

Back
Top Bottom