Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

pimp.gif
stuff every one no jays for me today IMASOLEMAN18 where did u getthat shirt i have been lookin for it ever since i saw it and i cant find it

its on pickyourshoes in alot more colors and its also on karmaloop too

Mike E. i have a pair of those as well, i wanna sea glow em to see how they'd turn out...yours look fresh as hell my dude

^^I'm sea glowing my OG white pair of IEs. They are actuually turning out pretty good.

mjmoney23- thanks man
dope stuff as usual everyone.
nice infrared's sun child.
wore these to school today:

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

pimp.gif
stuff every one no jays for me today IMASOLEMAN18 where did u getthat shirt i have been lookin for it ever since i saw it and i cant find it

do they accept money orders in any of those 2 places cuz i aint got no credit card (im 15) and my parents be trippin they wont let me use thiers cuz they say that u cant trust people online they may take money from ur account nd stuff like that i always give them the
indifferent.gif

i really couldnt tell you my mom lets me use hers when i give her money

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

pimp.gif

do they accept money orders in any of those 2 places cuz i aint got no credit card (im 15) and my parents be trippin they wont let me use thiers cuz they say that u cant trust people online they may take money from ur account nd stuff like that i always give them the
indifferent.gif

Well, you need to tell them that there is more of a chance of people scamming you off the internet. You can also report unauthorized charges.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by firenflames

Don't sea glow 11s... the sole comes off

Please explain.......What about VI's?
the sea-glow doesn't take off the sole. it's the shoe being in the hot sun, and the carbon fiber plate gets hot and melts the glue. you canre-glue it with gorilla glue.

Jaehow.....I'll try and take some pics this weekend.

haven't posted all week. How are my Jumpman Loyalists?
this is from the past week.

and today...UnDS

hoping they dont crumble on me.

Very nice stuff in here. The Jams are one of my all time favorites. If anyone has a DS pair in a 12 get at me. Im sure we can work out a trade for something inmy sig. I got lots to trade! Someone hook me up!!!

Back
Top Bottom