Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

FlightClub x SD- damn those ivs arecleannnnnnn
pimp.gif

no jays for me today/
nice kicks to all

dalitso , ucasta, seb master aaron, el terrible, franswa, flightclub x sd, kingof3rdstrike , eastbayrudy, and everyone else i forgot to mention (i apologize) -keep it up with the heat.

cement greyman - they look so much better on yer feet mang!
battleground - bruh....fresh fours.

recycled...been lazy to take new pics.

2344502676_8e56d004f9.jpg

smh.gif
at my man Holdenmichael for perplexing meeasily but it's okay I now understand how the internet protocol works
laugh.gif

Very good shoes everybody!

Peace

Originally Posted by iluvmyajs99

Great stuff everyone. White energy CP's for the game tonite. Sux they got handled.
LET SEE PIX

I got two pairs of CPs coming..when they arive...im gonna start posting in here..I dont believe you have em...
show....

Im sorry to hurt yall...DMP VIs are fugly....esp the way he rockin em
Im gonna start posting up pics soon...i keep meaning to!!

LET SEE PIX

I got two pairs of CPs coming..when they arive...im gonna start posting in here..I dont believe you have em...
show....

this is to ajflint13....u need to stop posting ur opinions on every thread that ever existed on niketalk...whenever i click a link i see u makinga comment that has no reason being there such as how you say you are gonna post pics while trying to force others to show pics of their shoes (jordan cps &id 90s). if you dont have the time to post pics why do you think others do. please stop posting on nt this is probably one of my first posts even though ihave been viewing this forum before the hypebeast era. im tired of you asking for pics and always posting negative things. try learning learning from thisforums and try postin worthwhile information and maybe a pic or two of your shoes before you start acting like everyone is going to cater to every question youhave. especially when you post throughout the forum and make stupid comments that make people not want to help you out. why do you want others to post picsfor you to see if they look good on someone else? kinda gay dont you think? i dunno i like seeing people rock the heat they have not show it so that i can sayit looks good and go out and copy someone's style. find your own, ur better off that way.

to everyone else nice heat and sorry for the rant im just tired of seeing his posts...for some reason it seems like he is the only one makin a fool of himselfevery post....for ajflint13 heres a pic of what i wore today to make you happy sorry didnt wear them with jeans
laugh.gif
i got 7 other colors if you need to see them
pimp.gif
(to haters of the cp...i dont care what you think)

n19504208_32179591_6397.jpg
n19504208_32179593_6717.jpg

fd125a6e0cbc103107bc68be8693171f942e37e.pjpg
b13156e0b70808c01f279a20fe6b96ba600f8f9.pjpg

012251fe40ba706b09ac5f759b1216d72881b99.pjpg
V's for me today/ heading out to Stoneridge Mallin Pleasanton Cali & Dinner at Olive Garden with my Family.

nice XIII's ^^^ up there
pimp.gif

Great Stuff Lately Fella's
smokin.gif
:.....Been Workin' My @ss Off Lately So Haven't Been Able To Dip Into The Collection....I'll Be Back ShortlyTho
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom