Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

nice kicks everyone! nice pures and cement 4s! Im wearing my black patent 1s to go shopping with my girlfriend...
c08267f13e67c74f5fa40664bc898c07a3875a7f.pjpg

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

can someone help me out? im looking for pics of the guy with the ill tattoos on his legs, he always wears jordans and i've seen him multiple times in here, i just cant seem to locate the pics anymore.

no %$$!, just wanting to look at the tattoo again.
He has a wdywt post on page 38

Originally Posted by airboydjr

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

can someone help me out? im looking for pics of the guy with the ill tattoos on his legs, he always wears jordans and i've seen him multiple times in here, i just cant seem to locate the pics anymore.

no %$$!, just wanting to look at the tattoo again.
He has a wdywt post on page 38

maybe its just me but i dont see anything? i checked pages 36-40 to be sure lol. anyone have a saved pic?

^^^^his sn is XMCONCORDS, do an advanced search naybe you'll find it.

s dubl.....dope grapes. Where is that Sushi place?
it's a spot in SoCal, Palmdale to be exact.

That's whats up s dubl
nice grapes
nice V's

Aint the movie theatre relatively cheap out there?
I know they got some 1$ theatres and a 3 dollar one I believe

but out here it's like 9 something lol

Nice stuff everyone
for me
To work:

Diab0531,combed cotton, n kickz4show -thanx fam!!!!

Eastbayrudy-clean fit sir!!!

23MichaelJordan-nice militariez!!!

Bdis1986-dopefit!!!

Ill Will &sneakermane-making a special appearance in tha JB WDYWT……PROPS!!!

Never wear themagain-crazie pick-ups on them XX3z!!!!

cementgreyman-bringin out tha heat!!!

ANYWAYS,TODAY!!

3thatman, I feel you on the quality thing. The latest JB releases have been horrible. Thats why I got rid of my military IV's, those are one of the kicksthat got it the worst, along with the fire red III's. Im just getting a couple more kicks and Im thinking bout retireing until JB changes there ways. Ihave always wanted a pair of Black and red IV's, so I was just excited to get a second chance, since I beat and dumped my "99's. I aint trying topay rape for them. Got bills to pay.
Anyways, Dalitso is that a custom shirt? Looks cool.
Nice blue and white 6's up there, and that pic of the olympic 6's makes me wish I would not have passed on theml.

super dope 5s ucasta.. and because of you bigrockford i have just fallin in love with the white/navy 6s.. boy was i sleepin on them.. xmocncrds- my old lovesshould be gettin here in the next couple days.. cant wait for em at all.. i was in a mental coma when those released lol

Nice blk/met Vs, New Loves, and real Olimpic VIIs. Thanks for the luv on the VIs everybody. I clean them bad boys after every wear. I try to take care of emthe best I can.

Back
Top Bottom