Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Originally Posted by Mi Nombre Es Bo

icopjordans23-where did you get the grey Levi's?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's been a while since i posted in here, nice stuff everyone. I need to get my internet back on at home lol, here's what I've been wearing.
*All recycled pics*

those cardinals are muy bueno firepower23!!!! rocked mine the other day; i had forgot how sick they are, lol!!! are those JB pants you rockin em with?

ALL MY LOYALIST I SEE YOU

firepower23-fresh cardinals wore mines yesterday
smokin.gif

But for today wore my
CDP 13'S to get a couple of things out the way before therain falls

2850909707_59b8fd9e11.jpg

-bdis-

Never wear them, thanks man..... Nice Laney's! 3's!! and Grapes! up there....Nice kicks everyone....
Tonight to the Sox game...Better not get rained out like the last game I went to in August...
Blue/Red Spizikes

Yesterday.... Old Loves...

Today... Aquas

Constant heat, Im feelin those XVIs on the last page, never really liked em but they are growin on me...

It's been a while

Wore these to work earlier this evening only to have been sent home because there were too many employees, and it was slow on a Friday night. And I work at themall.

Gas prices have been getting jacked up dramatically around here because of the oil refineries shutting sown in TX thanks to Hurricaine Ike. From 3.40something/gal yesterday and thismorning to $4+/gal I can't imagine this only happening in the south. How are gas prices everywhere else?

Though I am out of da game of collecting, I still have a few trump cards
wink.gif
To IHOP I GO......
Recycled...... Doubles of these, DS pair on ice! Scream at me. I realized something, though i have sold a few pairs of shoes I did not even put a dent in mycollection yet. Grails hard to get, even harder to sell
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom