Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Nice Cinco's

Edit: Diab0531 - Those OlympicI's are
pimp.gif
. I should cop instead of sleepin' like I did when theOlympic VII's dropped.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Dope tee jepeh21 I've got the same one in Black & purple, but I wish I'd've got that one now!
ohwell.gif

Nice stuff everyone! Keep it coming!
Back to the daily grind 4 me so no J's!
frown.gif
thanks man! best part of it was i picked that shirt up for $5 at WSS
laugh.gif
anyway nice fits everybody, no jay's for me today just wearing Nike sandals for work, nice 1's phillipkarp, haven't worn mine for 1 or2 years already i believe,they just aren't comfy for me but seeing your pic, i might break it out for some fresh air again soon!

Hey, Diab0531, I have been thinking about ordering those online. Do they fit snug? I keep hearing on the 1's people should go .5 higher. Is it true?

young718chris- Thanks a lot bro! i really love them
^exciaccord- YES, they fit snug, i wouldsay go a half size up but i wear a sz 11 1/2 or 12 and i need the 12 so just get the biggest size you can fit, you willNOT be dissapointed they are a beautiful shoe

Diab0531 - nice 1's dude...
kingof3rdstrike - smoove 8s...
phillipkarp - clean 1s....

wore this to work...

my loyalist wad ^^^^

Diab0531-clean 1's man..i havent worn my patenleather 1's in such a long time ..thats my shoe 4 tomorow

pass on the olympics had bills lol still going to get them thow....
smokin.gif

anyways today i wore my beater
aquas to move some furniture with the crew

2861338824_2e284302e3.jpg

and then my playoff 12's recycled pic...to hit up the malll once again...
laugh.gif

2861339030_b282397933.jpg

-bdis-

2830661629_37deccf8af.jpg

nice black/royal 1's up there...lovin those olympics too cant wait for mine...and i co sign on the bordeauxs for the lawn and its not like they are inhorrible condition haha

firepower23, dalitso, blackice116, maverick41, dnice901, sdubl, jepeh21, jezzur, dom90:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... and diabo0531, you makin me think twice about the olympic 1s, real clean...went with these over the weekend in the DMV, hate that they bleed somuch though:

and picked these up...why not for 35 bucks?

TO ER' 1 (tylerhundley, FIREPOWER,chabbbboi23, ntngman, dnice901, DOM90, n s dubl) WHO GAVE A SHOUTOUT TO THA FITZ, THANX FAM!!!! DON'T GET TO GIVEPROPS BACK OFTEN DUE TO BUSY WORKLOAD N TEACHIN!!!

DIAB0531 n Phillip-icccyIz!!!!!

ANYWAYS, YESTERDAY(with thashortypop-tee)lol

TODAY

is that from finishline delgc23? anyway nice xiii'sman, one of the few jay's i don't have in any colorway, anyway nice fiits everybody! dalitso i have the same usa jersey but can't seem to un dsthem for some reason
laugh.gif
dope fit with the olympic 1's

Back
Top Bottom