Jordan Brand - What happened to men's size 13.5??

13.5, 14.5, 15.5, etc. are too uncommon where if a store gets it chances are will just rot in their stockroom.

I feel for you guys. I’m a 12.5 and for some Jordans they are available overseas but not here in the US.

I know the feel. I buy size 14 jordans but I'm really 13.5 or actually 13 extra wide.
Just put an insert in the shoe to take up space.

My best friend who is a die hard collector but doesn’t come on this board needs 13.5 also. Especially if there going to run a size small like the 34s (and 24s). What I don’t understand is, is it that hard to custom make shoes for people with uncommon sizes? Why can’t you order them special off Nike.com and if the customers have to wait longer I’m sure they would understand. Now days there manufacturing process can’t be that complicated. Are some other brands making these sizes?

I don't have this problem because I'm an 11 but I feel the pain, this is seriously stupid for any shoemaker to skip sizes, its not fair and doesn't make any sense at all to me. we all know if an athlete needs a 13.5 Nike will get it done. it cant be sales as any size will sell out eventually so it must be the fact it costs them more money to produce half sizes all the way up who knows the real reason but it is dumb on their part. I have found with my experience that if I go a half size up and they feel loose a cheap aftermarket insole on top of the og insole will do the trick and make them a .5 size smaller or maybe more depending on the thickness of the insole when a .5 size smaller is needed a super-thin cheap insole will work. when whole size compensation is needed a thicker one or maybe even take out og insole and just use a thicker aftermarket insole playing around with the insoles will help a lot. if were talking about Jordan 1's we all know the extra insole cant be bad with the minimal cushioning already with this shoe.

jordans size too

well considering they make pair allotment on the bell curve, only makes sense they cut some out. with 7-13 being the normal size run, the rest get the hose. although for bball shoes it sucks, because a lot of bball shoe collectors are larger sizes (bball players)

try and be a sz13 foam collector....

tons of sizes sitting, 13 goes first day usually. 14+ is a rarity

Back
Top Bottom