Jordan Brand!!! when are we going to get Infrared VI's again!!!!???

As a sneaker-head, I know mad people are dying for the VI's+ infrareds to drop again....anyone think we're gonna get em?

Originally Posted by xjiggz23

As a sneaker-head, I know mad people are dying for the VI's+ infrareds to drop again..

JB know it too... and that's why it will be a while.

yea this has been posted already, stop crying I don't want them retried again it will deface mine.... If you want them so bad buy the retros!!!!

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

I think every Infrared VI post should get locked. Stop the wishful thinking.
this has to be the 3rd or 4th one this month

STOP!!!!!!!!! LOCK THIS PLEASE!!!!

i say if this ever comes up again without someone knowing about an infared release, that person should be banned from niketalk.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
We will have the Infared FUSIONS nextyear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have been a Jordan collector since 84-85, when AJ1 came out when I was in elementary school. Contrary to popular opinion, this was the first Jordan that Ididn't really like. The black one was cool, but the white one was way too plain & didn't have enough color for my taste. This shoe could havebeen color blocked so many cool ways (Carmine, Olympic retro), but the plain white/infrared just didn't do it for me. I am probably the only one on herewith this opinion, but oh well. I think I wore them a few times in junior high & sold them to a buddy of mine.

Yea, but not soon enough. I'll stop collecting when they do, I been waiting since I was 7yrs old to get em again
tired.gif

Originally Posted by j4rote33

i say if this ever comes up again without someone knowing about an infared release, that person should be banned from niketalk.

LOL ok STAFF
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j4rote33

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

I think every Infrared VI post should get locked. Stop the wishful thinking.

CO SIGN!!!!!

i give it sometime within the next 3 years that they retro 6's but i wonder what colorways they would come out with

Hopefully they never retro; These arent hard to find if you have the time/patience/money. If you dont have any of those, stick to some six rings or something.

^^Agree 100%. We'll never see blk/infra again (small possibility though, but without the Nike on the back). When JB gets around to retroing the VI'sagain I'm pretty sure they will release the wht/infra.

WELL AS OF TODAY I HAVE A DS 10.5 UP FOR GRABS IF YOURE INTERESTED HIT ME UP!....NO BUY/SELLHERE THANKS! LOL

Back
Top Bottom