Jordan Brand!!! when are we going to get Infrared VI's again!!!!???

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by j4rote33

STOP!!!!!!!!! LOCK THIS PLEASE!!!!

i say if this ever comes up again without someone knowing about an infared release, that person should be banned from niketalk.

LOL ok STAFF
laugh.gif
... i agree with that dude actually, JB forum is such garbage now because of kids who go OmgZ wEn WIll wE gETz thE INFraREds?
Agreed. For example: this topic.
tired.gif

Eventually we will see the white/infrared & black/infrared's retroed again. It's definitely going to be years from now, but it will happen. Untilthen those who want infrared's (me included) can satisfy there craving with the fusions next year
mad.gif
sick.gif
or do like me and save up for some retro's
happy.gif

It's been almost 9 years since the 1st retro of the Black Infrareds and the White Infrareds have yet to be retro'd....JB needs to surprise us all andget these out to us next year.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

yea this has been posted already, stop crying I don't want them retried again it will deface mine.... If you want them so bad buy the retros!!!!

Your gonna cry for them to be retroed when your VI's crumble.

Originally Posted by J Capo

Hopefully they never retro; These arent hard to find if you have the time/patience/money. If you dont have any of those, stick to some six rings or something.
Good call

Cheap $%@ dudes these days

I dont know whats the big deal with retroing what the public wants. if they were smart and not stupid by trying to find the next gimmick to get their customersto buy into. They would retro this shoe and make it a General Release. these will sell out in 1 day like when they were retro'd before. I can understandthem doing some new designs and colors to keep the jordan name going but their Core Customers buy retro's. cut the shananigans out and give us what we wantyou idiots...lol

Originally Posted by mjand2345

Bought 10 pairs of the VI infrared when they were retroed in 1999. They dont last, sold 2 and the 8 that remains cracked by the 5th to 6th year.

Real heartache.

Sorry to hear that. I'd be even more sorry if it was true.

and to the post starter...i hope they NEVER retro. Lord knows we don't want a picture like this full of Jumpmen
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jaehow

Originally Posted by mjand2345

Bought 10 pairs of the VI infrared when they were retroed in 1999. They dont last, sold 2 and the 8 that remains cracked by the 5th to 6th year.

Real heartache.

Sorry to hear that. I'd be even more sorry if it was true.

and to the post starter...i hope they NEVER retro. Lord knows we don't want a picture like this full of Jumpmen
smh.gif

unless you want to stare at those shoes on your couch forever, then you do want these to retro.

As the dude said, 00 retros don't last. Hell most retros from that time dont last. We need retros.

True blue III's and white cement iii's have jumpmans on the back and yall ain't mad.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by J Capo

Hopefully they never retro; These arent hard to find if you have the time/patience/money. If you dont have any of those, stick to some six rings or something.
Good call

Cheap $%@ dudes these days
I'm praying this is sarcasm
laugh.gif

so far, this is the 6th "When are the infra-reds coming" thread i've counted in recent months. some1 please put this on the "taboothreads" please

IDK why everyone askin for em again so bad. Like stated before if you really want em get your money up there not to hard to find. I got a DS pair I'm morethan willing to part with. they were my first J's but they aint that serious to me

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

I dont know whats the big deal with retroing what the public wants. if they were smart and not stupid by trying to find the next gimmick to get their customers to buy into.

...and there are so many decent potential Retro + colorways that could be released when it comes to the VI. That patent VI was an absolute insult. They may notbe stupid, but they are out of touch.

Originally Posted by JayInfamous22

NT wants this and that..infrared this, spacejams that .Wanted the carmines..complained when released. NT is just like 1 big fashion trend. Honestly the VI's arent even all that.
grin.gif

Yes NT is full of complainers....rightfully so in many / most cases where JB half-!%!#* a release....but how can you Like Jordan's and not like theVi's? Everyone has their own opinions...but some are just wrong. VI's = top 3 with ease....
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Pushak513

IDK why everyone askin for em again so bad. Like stated before if you really want em get your money up there not to hard to find. I got a DS pair I'm more than willing to part with. they were my first J's but they aint that serious to me
Really hit me up
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom