Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

I will riot if they dont re releaes the true blue 3s... JB be gettin my hopes up for nothin...
Getting your hopes up? :lol: :lol: they never even said anything about releasing true blue 3s they said that the 3 was going back in the vault b

I think I'm the only one not interested in getting anything for the first 5 months of 2015 
indifferent.gif
[Maybe the French Blue 7s]

Hopefully some more colorways come out something that catches my interest

so with the better quality materials, what's up with the interior padding? I need some plush cushioning on them tens around the ankle cut.

Idk where to post this, but...

Reminds me of adidas

JORDAN ILLUSION | LESS THAN $400

via WearTesters

Seriously tho my bro and I were having similar convo recently and I fully expect all jordan retros to be $250 in a couple years, just like the foams increased themselves last couple years.Yeah there would be ppl that would say ok well I'm done with JB retro drops, but sadly each release would still sell out asap and nothing will really change...except added profit. Hope I'm wrong

Getting your hopes up?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they never even said anything about releasing true blue 3s they said that the 3 was going back in the vault b
Interestingly, whoever the VP at Jordan Brand is, he said in an interview that he plans on bringing them back with the remastered treatment but its unknown at what date. I could have sworn he hinted at NA 3s, I'll have to find that interview again.

Interestingly, whoever the VP at Jordan Brand is, he said in an interview that he plans on bringing them back with the remastered treatment but its unknown at what date. I could have sworn he hinted at NA 3s, I'll have to find that interview again.
we probably will get some NA3s but at this moment in time they aren't coming out next year or anytime soon but the next release of 3s I have a feeling will have NA on them

we probably will get some NA3s but at this moment in time they aren't coming out next year or anytime soon but the next release of 3s I have a feeling will have NA on them
I agree, I think they will have NA on them as well. In fact I'm willing to wager that the 3s will be of better quality than whatever they plan on remastering on 2015.

Back
Top Bottom