Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Repped.  But I will take it back if this doesn't come true
roll.gif
lol man they have remastered samples they showed at the presentation and everyone was buzzing who was there. so hopefully they do drop in 2015 like they told everyone there.

but then again i would not be mad if they held off until 2016 either. its the yr of the 8. 

they asked them what 8's should they release besides the aqua 8's cause they know the aquas are a given.

lol man they have remastered samples they showed at the presentation and everyone was buzzing who was there. so hopefully they do drop in 2015 like they told everyone there.

but then again i would not be mad if they held off until 2016 either. its the yr of the 8. 

they asked them what 8's should they release besides the aqua 8's cause they know the aquas are a given.

Peapods :nerd:

Peapods :nerd:
**** [emoji]128556[/emoji]
Chromes[emoji]128143[/emoji]

Chromes for sure

Last edited:

Chromes for sure
Remastered playoffs with durabuck and a red pull tab.

A remastered Bordeaux would be my first pair VII in retro form...

Thanks for the info Trapper...Any word on a Shadow X?

I thought it was selected few tho. They haven't said anything about the Hare being remastered.
Its any shoe that is released from 2015 onwards.   The remaster program can be thought of as a change in how JB will operate, and their goal is to release every shoe as close to the OG as possible.  Every single shoe from January on will be 'remastered'

this was heavily discussed even have the timetable when it might drop. but thats all i can say for now. 

the dude who gave this info was the one who told me when the wc3 88 were coming out. pretty much alot of jb info. 

because they actually did produced some bc3 88 for this year but they hated how they turned out and they the grey market producers got em

so that the performance of the wolf grey 3 is what led to the jb announcement in august.

then as part of this remastering of jb they have been tinkering everything 1-17 and the 20 as far as samples and figuring out what to release when.
so the next 3 release will be bc3 right? would they release them in 2 years? maybe 3 year?

so the next 3 release will be bc3 right? would they release them in 2 years? maybe 3 year?
if they dont do it next yr 2016 around all star would be the date they would lock in or wait till feb 2018 for the 30th anniversary of the 3 

if they dont do it next yr 2016 around all star would be the date they would lock in or wait till feb 2018 for the 30th anniversary of the 3 

Any xi lows besides the black and red pair? I remember seeing something about a georgetown colorway.

I also wonder what will be the black Friday show for next year if the Bordeaux pair releases around labor day/back to school. If the trend continues with a black based 23rd anniversary shoe it would have to be the charcoal pair or a retro+.

As I said before. 88 Black cement 3 or Jordan 12 Flu game leather for next thanksgiving 2015

You should probably word this in a more "I want them to do this" way unless you know something we don't, because it'll probably cause confusion.

Back
Top Bottom