Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

http://dailysole.com/kicks/air-jordan-4-motorsport-rumored-for-2015/

Earlier, this year we got a preview from multiple sources with a list of what Jordan brand has planned to release for the year 2015, not only are we going to see the Air Jordan 7 celebrate its 23rd anniversary, garnished in different styles including the sought after “Hare” model, but we got word that the Motorsport Air Jordan 4 is also rumored to release next year. Not only, does this come as more of an unbelievable news, hence sneaker enthusiasts are getting the “Pantone” Air Jordan 11′s so we’re not too far fetch from this actually happening next year, only time could tell now, but stick with Dailysole as more of this news unravels.

Pic via FlightClub

View media item 1316484

If it were 2006-08 I would've been ecstatic. JB waited took to long.

Still will sell out, and better then half the + colorways.

Most of the CDP were just awful. The only thing that came out decent during that time
was the black/metallic 5. The midsole paint on the 3s were cracking and chipping.

There was some quality releases sprinkled in there, yeah the V's were on point, the VIII's were good also. I really don't think most of the CDP's were that bad. Other then the XI's what other pair from the CDP's had terrible quality?

There was some quality releases sprinkled in there, yeah the V's were on point, the VIII's were good also. I really don't think most of the CDP's were that bad. Other then the XI's what other pair from the CDP's had terrible quality?

Those shiny 3s

Last edited:
The 4 had bad midsole paint.
nba-feet-february-11-2013-23.jpg

The 17, 20, and 21 had scuff marks all over the shoes. The 7/16 CDP were the best quality pack during
the CDP run tho.

Last edited:
The 1's had amazing quality(Which is why I opted out for the 2014 release), the 7s', 8's, and 9's were the last of their models to come out with great quality.

Fixed.

I'm no dummy. I'm not caving into the things Nike says and does these days. They're the ulimate hype machine. They bank all of their sales off of hype and they took advantage of that ever since they discovered Twitter.

They try to hit us with this "remastered" crap to swing a whole new type of hype our way, but only the ones who recently began purchasing Jordans circa 2008-present are going to fall for it.

Like I said in my last post in here, the shoes they're calling "remastered" are the way the shoes SHOULD'VE been built from the get-go. Yet, I still see the infamous "banana-shaped" toe box's and little things like the lace-holders on the 4's are identical to the last run of 4's they've been releasing since 2004.

Nothing is remastered here. They may of upped the quality control a bit to combat the Grey Market, but this is all the same crap.

Until I see the same exact molds, shapes, and details that entailed with the releases in the 1999-2002 models - than nothing has changed.

Powerful Post

the only people who will be fooled with the Columbia IV will be newbs since they didnt know the OG had the tumbled leather all over and they never seen tumbled leather like that on a pair of J's since they started copping :lol:

the only people who will be fooled with the Columbia IV will be newbs since they didnt know the OG had the tumbled leather all over and they never seen tumbled leather like that on a pair of J's since they started copping
laugh.gif
I remember when I first seen the tumbled leather on the OG laney 5's and was amazed. 

Even worse, anyone who has owned an OG pair of the 12's knows what "premium" leather truly is compared to the cheap crap on all 12's released after the OG's. 

But yes, those who are new to the sneaker game will eat these up and call us complainers for calling out JB on their trash. 

Last edited:

I remember when I first seen the tumbled leather on the OG laney 5's and was amazed. 

Even worse, anyone who has owned an OG pair of the 12's knows what "premium" leather truly is compared to the cheap crap on all 12's released after the OG's. 

But yes, those who are new to the sneaker game will eat these up and call us complainers for calling out JB on their trash. 
Then don't buy it, and nobody will call you out for complaining.  What drives me crazy are people calling them out for being trash, then jumping in the release day thread telling everyone how many raffles you won, how many you copped etc.

Let the people who are happy with their purchase live.  No need to rain on anyones parade

Deion.gif

I spent most of 2012 running around NYC in some original Playoff XIIs. That leather had me open :lol:

They were heavy as hell though.

Fixed.

I'm no dummy. I'm not caving into the things Nike says and does these days. They're the ulimate hype machine. They bank all of their sales off of hype and they took advantage of that ever since they discovered Twitter.

They try to hit us with this "remastered" crap to swing a whole new type of hype our way, but only the ones who recently began purchasing Jordans circa 2008-present are going to fall for it.

Like I said in my last post in here, the shoes they're calling "remastered" are the way the shoes SHOULD'VE been built from the get-go. Yet, I still see the infamous "banana-shaped" toe box's and little things like the lace-holders on the 4's are identical to the last run of 4's they've been releasing since 2004.

Nothing is remastered here. They may of upped the quality control a bit to combat the Grey Market, but this is all the same crap.

Until I see the same exact molds, shapes, and details that entailed with the releases in the 1999-2002 models - than nothing has changed.

This.

All remastered means is "we gonna give you all the cws you want and nike air treatment for all you fanboys" :lol:

How many being waiting for columbia 4s and French blue 7s? Oreo 4s? Hares? Proper chi 1 release? [.]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom