Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Man Jordan Brand should already be having this top notch quality as it is...

Acting like they're doing us favor... this favor should have been in place already
mean.gif

It crazy that jb is going to release everything again, the first retro came out in 94 that's 20 years for re - releasing the same shoes. I guess I won't upset when I miss a release bc I can always count on jb to bring them back in 2-3 years lol. I really don't see the point in paying resell for a gr anymore bc with restocks and re-releases you will get another crackers at them.

Reading this, does it mean there is a massive quality difference between the remastered samples and an OG pair? Or a difference between what is currently produced and the remastered pair?

the statement in the pic alone makes me go HUH? and makes me wish some people with real knowledge of OG/Quality/ETC would be getting there hands on samples.

How can you ask if they are OGs? What?

the statement in the pic alone makes me go HUH? and makes me wish some people with real knowledge of OG/Quality/ETC would be getting there hands on samples.

right lol. And of course it's posted on social media. so now all the kids are going to be even more hyped to shell out 200 dollars.
mean.gif
 exactly what nike wants, probably planned by them all along. psychopaths

they can't take off the NA 'cause there is none, so they took off 3m, just like the 11s minor changes... need a reason for us to cop again
That makes no sense whatsoever! If anything changing things from OG should make you NOT want to cop again! Especially at a higher price! To each his own tho! Like I said, JB hasnt gotten a penny outta me since 05-06! Nike Retros from the 90's are basically all I buy! But even those have been on the decline! Thats why I wait and get all my kicks for $100 or lower! I got hip to Nike's tactics years ago! SPEND LESS TO MAKE WITH PLEATHER AND SANDPAPER (nubuck) THEN SELL THEM FOR $30-$50 MORE THAN OG RELEASE! More power to y'all! Guess money aint a thing to most of y'all!

Last edited:

It's all B.S. A massive quality difference? Lmao. I love Jordan's I just can't believe JB is really stepping forward and saying these shoes are almost exact to the originals when they are clearly not

It's pretty easy for JB to say the quality will be close to OG, and have people believe it because most of the people copping have never even seen OG's. Use old heads know the difference.

quoted for people that forgot.

Can't reason with the brainwashed. also saying we are not at $200 yet because the price increase is 10-15% may be overlooking the fact that we really are. It's a game of words and instead of saying a $20 increase, they attempted to marginalized the increase by saying 10-15% knowing many people won't even do the math.

10% increase of $170 = $187
15% increase of $170 = $195.50

Do you really think nike will release a shoe at those price points? They will be $190 and $200.

"If you’re talking about painted midsoles chipping on 3s and 4s that’s inevitable over time. It’s inevitable because you’re flexing something that’s painted in particular spots."

This is BS. How come my Air Trainer SC II QS haven't chipped at all? And I'n wearing the crap out of them…

They should be ashamed of themselves. Best quality is bought last year where the Shaq Attaqs. How come Reebok can deliver at a fair price?

They should be ashamed of themselves. Best quality is bought last year where the Shaq Attaqs. How come Reebok can deliver at a fair price?
because they have to in order to get enough attention to be worth their effort. nike can sell at any price because they have plenty of followers and more fanboys

People still gonna go crazy over them tho, probably won't pick any up paying $160 for shoes is pretty stupid in the first place and paying $200 is when you see who the true "sneakerheads" are 
mean.gif

So what's their reason for the xi's being 180 in the first place when OG retail was lower than the 12's on?
laugh.gif
Yeah $125 for the XI and then $139 for the XII... Then the XIII was $149! I would buy those kicks for those prices and not a penny more! At the end of the day its a business for them! I say let the sheep do what sheep do! Hell I wouldnt be surprised if a few pairs of the "Premium Quality" "Remastered"???? retros actually cost $250!!!

I dont have time for an inflation lesson, but just know $150 20 yrs ago is substantially more than $200 today.

Back
Top Bottom