Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Wonder why they selected these as the ones to rollout this project. I'll kindly take the CHI 10s and Oreos please

I am definitely looking forward to upgraded materials. I don't care about the shape of the shoe. As long as the leather is soft and creases naturally then I am happy. I really wanted the white/blue VI's but the leather on them made it an easy decision to pass.

The plastic leather has got to go!!!!
mean.gif

2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 (30th anniversary),  is probably when we're going to see each of these with swoosh on the back.

My guess.

So will ever jordan be the remastered version or just some? Just Like the kobes have "premium" even though its really no different

2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 (30th anniversary),  is probably when we're going to see each of these with swoosh on the back.

My guess.
i hope not cause that is apart of getting close as possible to when mj played so if they dont it doesnt even make since to drop og colorways

So will ever jordan be the remastered version or just some? Just Like the kobes have "premium" even though its really no different

they say it will but by remastered they just mean giving the jumpman a visible *** crack and finger nails

bet they asked mj did he want the quality to be better than they were before and this ***** mj face probably light up like dude was face to face with chamillionaire again and said " naw ***** keep using that toilet seat leather and crayola paint and just make my *** crack and finger nails visible on the jumpman so ****** can kiss my *** and i can finger the ******* "

Last edited:
they say it will but by remastered they just mean giving the jumpman a visible *** crack and finger nails

bet they asked mj did he want the quality to be better than they were before and this ***** mj face probably light up like dude was face to face with chamillionaire again and said " naw ***** keep using that toilet seat leather and crayola paint and just make my *** crack and finger nails visible on the jumpman so ****** can kiss my *** and i can finger the ******* "

i know what you mean.
i also still have doubts that despite jb puts out the remastered jordan retros, they will still have issues of shape, material and details.
for instance: i doubt they would re-master the toe box for aj 2 - 5, the patent leather cut and reversed jumpman on the left shoe for aj 11, the missing plastic lace loop on the first row of aj 9, the rounder and straighter lace loop of the aj 8, thicker lizzard pattern leather, metal lace loops and dyed midsoles of aj 12, overall shape of aj 13, all nike logos placed like on the ogs (including outsole)

i know what you mean.
i also still have doubts that despite jb puts out the remastered jordan retros, they will still have issues of shape, material and details.
for instance: i doubt they would re-master the toe box for aj 2 - 5, the patent leather cut and reversed jumpman on the left shoe for aj 11, the missing plastic lace loop on the first row of aj 9, the rounder and straighter lace loop of the aj 8, thicker lizzard pattern leather, metal lace loops and dyed midsoles of aj 12, overall shape of aj 13, all nike logos placed like on the ogs (including outsole)
i can still you now go ahead and get ready to be disappointed... cause if they do fix all that they will cost about 250 to 275 for them 

I think the 1s are safe. Seems to me the focus of these remasters is on the Tinker models.
They have to remaster those 2's too. That awkward piping and the mid cut that's plagued this model for years has got to go.

I like the 2014 retro tho 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2396Bullz  

I think they changed the shape because 1. There's no denying that obesity is an epidemic in this country. People overall are much, much bigger. With an increase in size, peoples feet are bigger as well. They had to adjust the shape to fit all the obese peoples feet. And 2. They were lazy and had zero respect for the original designs.

From all the pictures I'm seeing in this thread of the remastered retros, the only difference I see is material. The shapes are all still off in some way.
3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

BRUH..................................................................................................................

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sorry, but I HAVE to be under the influence right now! High as a kite or something, like, there is no way I just read that.

It's really late so imma just go to sleep and read this (no Mayweather) in the afternoon to make sure I'm not tweakin'!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom