Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

sick.gif
I can't even believe that they are releasing these 10s. No doubt, this is the most ugly jordan I've seen in my life. Cement grey speckles, ugly cinnomen red upper. Just horrible
Makes the bottom look like cheap styrofoam. Should of just kept it all bred.

View media item 1160067:x I can't even believe that they are releasing these 10s. No doubt, this is the most ugly jordan I've seen in my life. Cement grey speckles, ugly cinnomen red upper. Just horrible

You must've been asleep these past few years fam :lol: Let me catch you up:

Whether you guys like these or not, you can't deny there have been some real monstrosities in the past.

Last edited:
i thought the aj XV were one of the most hated ones
which was even designed by Tinker Hatfield.
Yep, I love15s tho. My obsidians separated tho. No biggie right? Nah apparently the electrical box in my closet gives off enough heat to cause leather shrinkage. Gotta move all my kicks now. 15s have shrunk smh. Scared I might find more

With the better QC on these (supposedly), I wonder if B grades will become almost non-existent. 

With the better QC on these (supposedly), I wonder if B grades will become almost non-existent. 

B grades are factory errors. If anything there will be MORE bgrades now that they are holding themselves to a higher standard. Even with better QC.

There MIGHT be less b grades that make it through QC instead of going directly to outlets

Last edited:
B grades are factory errors. If anything there will be MORE bgrades now that they are holding themselves to a higher standard. Even with better QC.

There MIGHT be less b grades that make it through QC instead of going directly to outlets
I see your point, that makes sense. The way I envisioned it, is that if someone is checking the shoes at every point of production then they could fix it and keep it pushing. Also, if they're gonna have a higher quality of production and be more careful from the beginning, then there should be less B grades overall. I dunno, it will be interesting to see.

Aside from the tongue/shin guard, am I the only one that actually prefers the new shape of the IVs to the OG? The OG just seemed too bulky for my taste.

After the Black Infrared 6s and the Grey Toe XIIIs, I don't see myself making any JB purchases in the foreseeable future.

I just see this as an excuse to raise the price for the crap they have been giving us.  And who knows when it is going to stop?

After watching the Brazil pack go for $500, that did it for me with Jordan Brand.  Gotta draw the line somewhere.

I have most of the Jordans that mean something to me anyway, but i'm done with JB until they get their !@#$ together

no love for XXs or XXIs i see, sad cuz i think the XX is so different it is awesome and cozy also the XXI is clean and crisp design.

Back
Top Bottom