Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

I honestly think they know there's a problem. ......but how they go about fixing the problem is what I'm concerned about. At least they are trying to make changes ( so they say ).

We will have to wait and see what the new batch of retros looks like.

But of course some people will complain regardless.

Most of the complaints on current retros that dudes buy have been about blemishes and bad paint jobs which is not like knowing about the plastic wood leather that comes on most retros these days

Guys get their panties in a bunch too easily when people complain.

As if they were the supervisor for quality control at nike :lol:

This. I always feel that there is no reason too just keep complaining multiple times about the same thing over and over again and putting other people down for liking/buying the product. I feel people should just complain once rather than lingering with constant complaints. Nothing wrong with complaining but sometimes complaining too often just comes off as whining to people

[thread="596244"]I don't think there is anything wrong with complaining about shoes.[/thread]
[thread="596244"]But complaining and still copping the shoes is pointless[/thread]
[thread="596244"]If you don't like the quality/shoe etc, don't cop the shoe[/thread]

This. Some people have legitimate complaints, some people are new to the game, but some people have been around for a while, and will complain about the exact same facets of a new retro, week after week, and all the while still buy the shoes. :lol: It defies all logic.

If you have the same issue with multiple different shoes within a few months, and you can't get over it, you should probably just stop buying from the company and move on to a different line.

Last edited:
And some people just get sick of seeing various people complain about the same issues again and again. Goes both ways.

[thread="596244"]I don't think there is anything wrong with complaining about shoes.[/thread]
[thread="596244"]But complaining and still copping the shoes is pointless[/thread]
[thread="596244"]If you don't like the quality/shoe etc, don't cop the shoe[/thread]

This. Some people have legitimate complaints, some people are new to the game, but some people have been around for a while, and will complain about the exact same facets of a new retro, week after week, and all the while still buy the shoes. :lol: It defies all logic.

If you have the same issue with multiple different shoes within a few months, and you can't get over it, you should probably just stop buying from the company and move on to a different line.

Well I'm guilty of complaining a lot but I don't buy "every shoe" release. Not even close. And there are many models I don't buy because they a waaaaaay too butchered (2s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 8s, 9s, 11s).

But brah, this remastered series is a straight slap in the face. Some of the stuff they are saying is obvious BS.

People are complaining a lot in this thread because JB gave us something new to complain about.

What we suppose to be doing? Applauding JB for charging us $20-$30 more to get get quality decent leather :lol:

And some people just flat out get heart broken if anyone says anything negative about jordan retros
The way some people carry on, you would think they were related to MJ
roll.gif

They had confirmed that the Remastered series will retail for 10-15 percent more than the current retail price of 170

They had confirmed that the Remastered series will retail for 10-15 percent more than the current retail price of 170

that means ~ 190 USD / € time for my retirement to collect Air Jordan retros I guess, unless those retros are made equal to the OG versions which I still doubt.

$170 plus a 15% increase equals $195.50. Add 8.25% sales tax for Texas and we're looking at $211.63 a pop. Wild.

And that high price isn't even taking into account the other shoes people buy, like Lebrons and Kobe's. :smh: Next year's gonna be rough if you follow multiple lines.

Back
Top Bottom