Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

what blows me is the last quote in this article " The Air Jordan 3 may be going back into the vault, but the brand is discussing “Nike Air” back to the remastered retros to keep with authenticity, Schecter said." 

Read more: http://*************.com/news/every...dan-brand-s-remastered-retros1/#ixzz3Crkvblt8   this shouldn't even be up for discussion and im wondering if this is going to apply to all the models that have nike air on them  if they decide to go through with it 

the link won't work for me, what site is that really supposed to be on? ISS? SN? KOF? give me an appreciation at least lol

I saw on Instagram that soleheaven.com will be selling the remastered shoes starting in jan/feb. Retail will be £180/$250.

when you guys say $250 are you guys talking about the actual retail price of the shoe or the price soleheaven will be charging? because I'm pretty sure the price is basically confirmed to be $200

when you guys say $250 are you guys talking about the actual retail price of the shoe or the price soleheaven will be charging? because I'm pretty sure the price is basically confirmed to be $200

I just quoted what they will sell them for. They are increasing their price by £45.

Don't be surprised if 30th Anniversary Shoe Series is $250... Only my opinion! Im just thinking about how those 3's with Nike air on back were about $25 more than the average retro! Like the more sought after will be limited and see the $50 increase!

Last edited:
I just quoted what they will sell them for. They are increasing their price by £45.
sorry i read that too quickly but thanks man!
Don't be surprised if 30th Anniversary Shoe Series is $250
this wouldn't be a surprise at all since we've been getting jordans with the $250 this year as well. i wonder if retros will sell slower too because all the recent retros from last month seem to still be available around me. funny thing too is i actually saw the brazil pack in 34th street FTA when i was out there yesterday 

january works for me for the oreo iv , b day month :smokin

at $250 will have to be more select about what i decide to cop

Last edited:
seandon23 seandon23

I think they put their foot in their mouth with the "Remaster" announcement... Letting a customer know you have been getting over on them can't be good for business!

Last edited:
I think the overseas sellers are getting greedy with what they charge. I recall it wasn't until after the black IVs that released on Black Friday 2 years ago where places like sole heaven started to increase their price in hopes that the USA'ers would spend the money. They may soon be shooting themselves in the foot.

Hopefully they bring the Lightnings. Didnt care for yellow shoes until I saw Nick Wooster pull em off and now I been fiending

Back
Top Bottom