Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Jan/Feb/March - my picks up are in red fo sho

10/01/2015 AJ IV LS Columbia
24/01/2015 AJ VII French Blue
xx/02/2015 AJ IV LS Oreo
7/02/2015 AJ 1 High Laser White
14/02/2015 AJ 1 Low OG Bred
14/02/2015 AJ X Big Apple
14/02/2015 AJ X Lady Liberty
28/02/2015 AJ 1 Low OG White
28/02/2015 Jordan Dub Zero Laser
xx/03/2015 AJ X Double Nickel
7/03/2015 AJ VII 23th Anniversary
14/03/2015 AJ IV Seal
14/03/2015 AJ XX Away

Anyone know if the Dub Zero Laser is a IV?

Last edited:
Only copped 5 pairs this year, kept three. I'll be hoping to pick up the Oreo and Columbia 4 and maybe french blue 7

Funny-gif-Bruce-Lee-laughing.gif

I will assume those 11 lows coming out next year might be a pack and it could be a champagne/cigar kind where it comes out the same day. Either way the release date for both of those are going to be crazy.

How is that. If jordan brand is going to make better quality sneakers, then they will have to charge more to cover there manfuacturing costs. Its that simple. 

Yes a demand does have something to do with it but it is also has to do with the requests for better quality because of the lack of quality on current retros.  JB is giving us that, "Aside from just creating a more premium product, the idea is to refine the Retros to be as close as possible to the OGs in every way, from the way they look and feel, to the way they perform and respond to wear. Using original pairs to get each detail true to form, JB is setting out to recreate Tinker and Michael’s original vision for what these shoes should be." This is an article from sneakernews. JB has to increase the price to keep up with manufacutring costs.

Last edited:

Yes a demand does have something to do with it but it is also has to do with the requests for better quality because of the lack of quality on current retros.  JB is giving us that, "Aside from just creating a more premium product, the idea is to refine the Retros to be as close as possible to the OGs in every way, from the way they look and feel, to the way they perform and respond to wear. Using original pairs to get each detail true to form, JB is setting out to recreate Tinker and Michael’s original vision for what these shoes should be." This is an article from sneakernews. JB has to increase the price to keep up with manufacutring costs.
You need to add to what you're saying.  We have gone on about inflation in here and the costs of manufacturing etc..

JB does NOT need to raise prices to give better quality.  They do need to raise prices to give better quality AND keep their margins as high as they are.

wait they dont need to need raise prices to give better quality but they do need to raise prices to giver better quality? but yes I know what you mean and thats kinda what I mean just forgot to include it 

wait they dont need to need raise prices to give better quality but they do need to raise prices to giver better quality? but yes I know what you mean and thats kinda what I mean just forgot to include it 

Bro…this thread is not for you

I mean that in the nicest way possible

So JB is telling us that for $10 more we could have excellent quality this entire year since remastered pairs are $180. :smh:

Jan/Feb/March - my picks up are in red fo sho

10/01/2015 AJ IV LS Columbia
24/01/2015 AJ VII French Blue
xx/02/2015 AJ IV LS Oreo
7/02/2015 AJ 1 High Laser White
14/02/2015 AJ 1 Low OG Bred
14/02/2015 AJ X Big Apple
14/02/2015 AJ X Lady Liberty
28/02/2015 AJ 1 Low OG White
28/02/2015 Jordan Dub Zero Laser
xx/03/2015 AJ X Double Nickel
7/03/2015 AJ VII 23th Anniversary
14/03/2015 AJ IV Seal
14/03/2015 AJ XX Away

Anyone know if the Dub Zero Laser is a IV?
GREAT!!!!! Now we got the much needed daily jordan pickups info from u we can go on with the rest of our day

Back
Top Bottom