Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

rick-rude-tough-stud-o.gif

I'll never understand how a man can ever say he likes the dub zeros and have to look at himself in the mirror everyday and live with that

I'll never understand how a man can ever say he likes the dub zeros and have to look at himself in the mirror everyday and live with that
I have never been a fan of Spizikes, Dub Zeros, or 6 Rings either... Hell the Dubs And 6 ring are almost the same shoe! The start of the fusion era was when I stepped back from J's...

Are the GS sized jordans supposed to be 150?....

The jordan 13 premium is 150 in gs sizes, and jordan brand wants to increase prices in general so

Are the GS sized jordans supposed to be 150?....
The jordan 13 premium is 150 in gs sizes, and jordan brand wants to increase prices in general so

Just knowing typical JB shadiness, something tells me that if they are truly gonna change the adult size/GS sizing then they are not gonna give the remaster treatment to the GS shoes

I can't think of any other reason for JB to change the size categories, other than to limit the number of shoes that they are actually remastering

i remember seeing dubs on lots of people for some reason, for the youth of today it is a cool looking shoe but if you were around for each retro i wouldnt see the draw but to each his own for sure

Just knowing typical JB shadiness, something tells me that if they are truly gonna change the adult size/GS sizing then they are not gonna give the remaster treatment to the GS shoes

I can't think of any other reason for JB to change the size categories, other than to limit the number of shoes that they are actually remastering
Sounds like a JB plan to me...

Being a size 8.5, 9 I have a fear of this...not a fair but a bit of worry this will actually happen.

Me being an 8.5-9 and cant fit a 9.5 in any sneaker im very scared that they will do this. As much as i hate the prices I rather pay for a shoe that looks like its made for a man. I hope they do it like foams where u can get some smaller sizes in both gs and mens so u have the option of getting a shoe with the same materials and build as mens sizes. If me and wifeys shoes look the same it will only be older retros for me not wearing a kids shoe so im praying this doesn't happen.

"Contrary to reports the Jordan 3 is not being retired. The jumpman Jordan 3 is. They are releasing all the OG colorways remastered with Nike Air in 2015 guaranteed."
Don't know if posted yet. From jsfordays website. They also got a lot of new remastered colorways

"Contrary to reports the Jordan 3 is not being retired. The jumpman Jordan 3 is. They are releasing all the OG colorways remastered with Nike Air in 2015 guaranteed."
Don't know if posted yet. From jsfordays website. They also got a lot of new remastered colorways
:smile:

Pardon my ignorance, but how legit is this source.

If so, this just adds to the lies JB has told about this whole remastering thing

Back
Top Bottom