Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

the guy at the end was serious too!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

exposed. some people shouldnt have the right own jordans.

exposed. some people shouldnt have the right own jordans.

Knowledge of sneaker history has got nothing to do with the right of owning Jordans. So they don't know the back stories behind every shoe? i bet you don't either. if you have the funds, buy what you want.

Those 1 lows will be picked up especially because the highs are impossible to get at retail. Plus they are so easy to throw on and beat and that price is :pimp:.

Last edited:
I want the shattered backboards anybody know the quality and fair resell price
quality is amazing and depends on size but if you can find them for 350 i would jump honestly before people finally see the superb quality used on them and start scrambling for them

Only shoe I'm interested in in 2016 are the Alternate 4s. I don't like 8s so I don't really care about YOT8.

I concur. If you don't know who Tinker Hatfield is, then your entire collection should be confiscated by the police. You should also receive a Five Hundred dollar fine. 
pimp.gif
Tinker Hatfield: Designed the Air Jordan 3 through the Air Jordan 15, the 20th anniversary Air Jordan 20, the Air Jordan 23, and the Air Jordan 25; was previously known for designing the Air Max 1; called in to work with Jordan who wanted to quit working with Nike because he disliked the earlier models.  After coming up with the Air Jordan 3 which Jordan liked the rest was history.... Can I keep my collection now?

Tinker Hatfield: Designed the Air Jordan 3 through the Air Jordan 15, the 20th anniversary Air Jordan 20, the Air Jordan 23, and the Air Jordan 25; was previously known for designing the Air Max 1; called in to work with Jordan who wanted to quit working with Nike because he disliked the earlier models.  After coming up with the Air Jordan 3 which Jordan liked the rest was history....courtesy of Google
forgot to cite your sources

forgot to cite your sources
wikiapedia for the Air Jordan 20, 23, and 25 part but the rest is stuff I knew from the history and Tinker favorite model is the Air Jordan 11; Source: Tinker Hatfield in the Nike DNA lab video on youtube.

Quick question for anyone who is wiling to respond. How are some of you judging quality? Is it from playing ball in these, and then the shoe isn't holding up, or is it about the looks of the shoes?

I personally could not give a rat's *** about the shape and blah, blah, blah, because if they do hold up better than some of the stuff that has come out over the last few years, then they have done their job in my estimation. However, I do think that it is screwed up that both Reebok and Adidas has never had to call their retro's remastered, as they have always held up just fine on court.

Quick question for anyone who is wiling to respond. How are some of you judging quality? Is it from playing ball in these, and then the shoe isn't holding up, or is it about the looks of the shoes?

I personally could not give a rat's *** about the shape and blah, blah, blah, because if they do hold up better than some of the stuff that has come out over the last few years, then they have done their job in my estimation. However, I do think that it is screwed up that both Reebok and Adidas has never had to call their retro's remastered, as they have always held up just fine on court.

It's material quality, sockliner and overall durability - a lot of the garbage churned out by Nike/JB wears poorly after one or two casual wears, let alone a full fledged ball game. Plastic leather folds (not creases), shoes are uncomfortable due to stripped sock-liners and mid sole paint cracking/crumbling.

You claim not to care 'about the shape and blah, blah, blah,' so is it OK to sell the Nike Air Hyper Max 2009 as the Lebron VII?

It's material quality, sockliner and overall durability - a lot of the garbage churned out by Nike/JB wears poorly after one or two casual wears, let alone a full fledged ball game. Plastic leather folds (not creases), shoes are uncomfortable due to stripped sock-liners and mid sole paint cracking/crumbling.

You claim not to care 'about the shape and blah, blah, blah,' so is it OK to sell the Nike Air Hyper Max 2009 as the Lebron VII?

Retros prior to the remastered series were pretty bad. The ones recently have been much better and much more comfortable. I've only worked out in them so I can't comment on how they hold up during basketball but I have no issues with them when I wear them to workout. I always feel the mark of a good shoe is that you almost forget you are wearing them because they become an extension of you. I have felt that way so far with the remastered shoes during working out. I no longer worry about my feet hurting due to the leather cutting into my feet or the lack of cushioning making my arches cry.

Back
Top Bottom