Jordan Brand's 25th Anniversary in 2010

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

This is how newbie's should post
smile.gif

But yea paitence is all we can hope for.

Truth!! Good ideas from a new member..Welcome to NT. I hope that they do something along the lines of what you're saying.... No more packs and justregular retro and OG colorway releases and I'll be good.... JB needs to focus on their roots and push the fusions to the back burner..

some js that haven't been retroed that i would like to see are white red xiis, white red xiiis, and playoff xiiis

2010 will go down as being the best year for Air Jordans...everybody who doesnt have there paper right....now is the time

Originally Posted by blco02

Tinker- please design the AJ 2010. And it's the Air Jordan's 25th annversary, not the brand. The brand is about 10 1/2 years old.

nice post. im hoping for the infared VI, white/infared VI, columbia XI, and red/white XII

I think 2009 is going to be a horrible year for the JB in terms of sales, so for 2010 they're going to try hard to please the customers to get them tospend cash on Jordans.

I hope by 2010 no one buy jordans anymore so i can buy a **** load of them for dirt cheap....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

Tinker- please design the AJ 2010. And it's the Air Jordan's 25th annversary, not the brand. The brand is about 10 1/2 years old.

Thats what I'm saying. I want Tinker do design the 25 as well.

Originally Posted by mkc1983

I think 2009 is going to be a horrible year for the JB in terms of sales, so for 2010 they're going to try hard to please the customers to get them to spend cash on Jordans.

QFT

I think we should start a boycott of Jordans in 09 so they see that we are serious. Only then will we get good releases in 2010!

I don't think 2005 was great year though - it was just good. Hope 2010 will be full with great releases.

Welcome to NT!

welcome to NT. they should come with one pair of retro heat every month. thats the best thing to me is one or two pairs of straight heat a month.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Welcome. I'm hoping they'll throw some curve balls. I would like to see the Space Jam. It would be 10 years since they last were out. The white/red 12s are a must as well.

Amen

Definitely hope JORDAN BRAND can hit us with some FIRE. Some nice retros of OG colorways.

I think they would do something for the 25 year anniversary. That might be the reason why they're taking the year off next year.

hopefully the fusions/hybrid will die out this year and next year will be a lot better. i hope they do something great and bring back some serious heat.

OP, Welcome to the NT family. Liek others have stated, I just hope Gentry makes the year worthwhile.

im feelin this thread. nice. the way '09s shapin up, im expectin ALOT in 2010, im just waitin on a pair o white/red/black XIIs hopin '10s my year!

Back
Top Bottom