Jordan Brand's 25th Anniversary in 2010

I have high hopes for JB....but that's just it, it's hope
ohwell.gif

i think they should bring out the 1's in there og colorway... it makes sense because of the 25th anniversary....... what yall think????

i think they should bring out the 1's in there og colorway... it makes sense because of the 25th anniversary....... what yall think????

I HAD TO SELL WAY TOO MANY OF THOESE IN TOUGH TIMES, SO HARD TO REPLACE THEM WHEN YOUR PICKY ABOUT YOUR J'S, I HEARD THE SPACE JAMS COULD QUICKSTRIKEBEFORE JUNE THIS YEAR.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by greatone33333

I HAD TO SELL WAY TOO MANY OF THOESE IN TOUGH TIMES, SO HARD TO REPLACE THEM WHEN YOUR PICKY ABOUT YOUR J'S, I HEARD THE SPACE JAMS COULD QUICKSTRIKE BEFORE JUNE THIS YEAR.
eek.gif

Here we go again. Seriously, whenever someone come up with the idea of releasing Space Jam as QS/HS, most don't approve as they continue the g*ytradition. Space Jam might/may return but not 11's, probably 1's.

Originally Posted by enyceking

SPORT BLUE VI WITH NIKE AIR ON BACK!

If they give us those with Nike Air on the back, you might as well kiss the quality good bye. As consumers we don't get everything.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by enyceking

SPORT BLUE VI WITH NIKE AIR ON BACK!

If they give us those with Nike Air on the back, you might as well kiss the quality good bye. As consumers we don't get everything.
i don't get why all you guys stay *****ing about the Nike Air thing....The Jumpman looks 1446875437415435 times better

^^^ you're crazy! but aside that, nice topic and welcome to NT! but i hope that there are some GOOD releases in terms of the quality of materials used. idon't care what they choose to retro but i just want it to be worth the price tag and not crap like recent times.

how about we start getting some og retro colors not predominately black based! i don't about everyone but i sure could go for some white/cement 3's and4's!
"nike air" on the back would make it sooooo much sweeter! can't really imagine this colorway with the jumpman on the back! chicago 10's,cherrywood 16's, white/infared 6's, ginger 16's, just something i can cop the second time around so i stop regretting not getting the the firsttime!

i would like to see some more vi's. just imagine the hype, resellers, and jb in 2010.

hey nice topic, and so early rumors have circulated that no retro or J's in the series 1 to 23 will appear until after two years...which brings much logicto the 25th year anniv. it's gonna be a blast...

i think they will be releasing some silver/or crome related j's signifiying 25 years..cant wait..

Back
Top Bottom