Jordan "BRED" size 13, want to know if they are legit? I'm new here so help will be greatly apprecia

'BRed' is just a bastardization of the words black and red, and does not apply specifically to XIs.

Just an FYI.

Oh yea i knew that but still i appreciate the info. what do u think bout it from the pics though?r they legit? 

than you. Anymore opinions. 
happy.gif

Can we get a straight back shot of the shoe and the paper in the box also like a birds eye view pic of the top of the shoes of the collar area like where your feet slide into the shoe on both shoes thanks this will be helpful.

Man I'm gonna go with my gut on this but I think they may be GM the paper in the box the print on it is to dark compared to the paper that came out of my RD pairs. On the RD box paper it's barely noticeable what it says.

Then the collars on the shoes seem a bit to thick and off shape the GMs make these collars extra puffy and fat where as RD pairs are thin and have defined shape to it.

Then the 23 looks a tad bit wide as well.

So IMO they are GM

Last edited:
Man I'm gonna go with my gut on this but I think they may be GM the paper in the box the print on it is to dark compared to the paper that came out of my RD pairs. On the RD box paper it's barely noticeable what it says.

Then the collars on the shoes seem a bit to thick and off shape the GMs make these collars extra puffy and fat where as RD pairs are thin and have defined shape to it.

Then the 23 looks a tad bit wide as well.

So IMO they are GM
i can see where you pointing out differences but having the shoe in hand and taking those pics as close up as i can might give you that impression of the collars being too thick but the shape is and feels very defined actually u know. And the 23 on the back might look wide because of that close up, but when i zoom out u could see how thin and small they are. ill had a pic of that. I wish i knew how to take those catalog pictures with the right angle from the back and views for you to see but that's the best i can do. 

I share them here cuz it's the ultimate platform for Jordan connoisseurs and enthusiasts to help each other and exchange knowledge. I respect your opinion but i'm not convinced they are not the real deal. 

Any more opinions?

Unless the nike store in California i got them from sell fakes but Thanks for sharing with me with guys. It even has the sticker with the shoe size inside on the sole so idk. But keep giving me ur opinions. 

Unless the nike store in California i got them from sell fakes but Thanks for sharing with me with guys. It even has the sticker with the shoe size inside on the sole so idk. But keep giving me ur opinions. 
No way you got these from a reputable Nike store bro...IF you did I would go back there ASAP. Good try though.

Only asking cuz i've seen on nikestore official twitter that people had complained about not getting authentics from a few nike stores and their official twitter account acknowledged that they had B grades and were welcome to return them for a refund. That's all. 

Only asking cuz i've seen on nikestore official twitter that people had complained about not getting authentics from a few nike stores and their official twitter account acknowledged that they had B grades and were welcome to return them for a refund. That's all. 
B Grades =/= replicas.

Back
Top Bottom