Jordan catering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what JB's main demographic currently is. However, do you think JB may start catering/bring in somebody to cater to his core OG shoe fans? When can 30+ get some releases we actually want to see.

I understand what JB's main demographic currently is. However, do you think JB may start catering/bring in somebody to cater to his core OG shoe fans? When can 30+ get some releases we actually want to see.

I actually think we are. The "Remastered Series" may not be perfect, but most of these releases are catering to us OGs. Nike Air boxes. Corrected Shoe Height. Correct Materials. OG Boxes for 1's and 11's. Nike Air insoles as well.

I actually think we are. The "Remastered Series" may not be perfect, but most of these releases are catering to us OGs. Nike Air boxes. Corrected Shoe Height. Correct Materials. OG Boxes for 1's and 11's. Nike Air insoles as well.

I thought we would've had the fire reds already. Also, we need some OG IIs. I want Jordan to "remaster" the BIN collection too.

They have though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom