Jordan CDP 0/23

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

Originally Posted by Patmc13

I think if this pack came out it would be sickkkkkkkkkk....they should keep it real limited and hard to get....if they do it of coarse....

tired.gif

You most likely a Hypeee....I cop what I like, and what I know whats gonna look good on my feet....falllllll backkkkkk

d3816b1e0866c3e1dff4ee1e9c3ae6f0c4ea740a.gif

wasnt there a month dis year that didnt release a CDP
they shouldve jus realesed this 1 in that month

Originally Posted by gstbmn

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

This is easily the greatest pack to date. I was like 57th in line but lucky for me, I was able to cop a pair in my size. I feel like I'm the only one on this site with this package. It was easily the most limited sneaker of all time, only one store in the US received them and luckily for me it was in Rhode Island. The 0's had a clear color scheme which gave them a unique look. The 23's were the same that dropped earlier this year but the gray was one shade darker; they only made 60 pairs so it makes them that much better.

The line was so crazy...

2dt5d0g.jpg

Though it was all worth it in the end...

ix6po5.jpg

28by7fq.jpg

Solo picture of the 23's

vy8nj9.jpg

...and the 0's

2f0g7bb.jpg

Togother...

2d0j8rr.jpg

$310 well spent.
smokin.gif

but forget the 23. The 310 was well spent alright, but for the 0s only. I mean, that is one beautiful shoe. I'd pay 1000s for these.
roll.gif
notice the VII on the box with the 23s
nice try
lol

Originally Posted by djslo361

wasnt there a month dis year that didnt release a CDP
they shouldve jus realesed this 1 in that month
Yea Feb. that's when the All Stars and the Stealths dropped

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

This pack was a rumor
wasn't even neccesarily a rumor either...more of an idea some one came up but none the less it was never considered

packs were made for collectors, most collectors would not cop a non-sig shoe these days anyway....

Back
Top Bottom