Jordan CDP 4

yeah the 99 retro are good you know what these cdp are just f*$@ over every og are retros I HATE CDP

Originally Posted by Mac4167

i bought the 4's and havent had any problems, no banana shape or anything,regardless of the quality,they'll last as long as you take care of them.
uhhh oh so negative....i take care of all of my shoes and havenot had any problems with any of them except my fours....

yes the military and the mars, but 4's nonetheless. my military fours may have been one 5 times casually and theupper now has gap from the midsole????

i expect nothing less from these cdp 4's in a few years to come.....

i love mine.

of course theyre not gonna be like the 99's

truth is, fault can be found in any jordan compared to its earlier retros

especially the earlier jordans.

wearin my '99 whites right now

quality and comfort =
pimp.gif

ALL of the CDPS are very cheap material thats the onyl thing ihate abotu the cdps, they are not good quality, but at least that lets all teh og owners feelgood about having hte ogs still

what not jays were made to ball in and not really for casual wear,
It may surprise you, but some of these newer retros are horrible for casual wear as well too - as they offer no comfort whatsoever. I'venever had the chance to try or wear the OG XIs but I hope to God they aren't as awful as the CDP XI - which could work very well as a cast.

Originally Posted by vood99

what not jays were made to ball in and not really for casual wear,
It may surprise you, but some of these newer retros are horrible for casual wear as well too - as they offer no comfort whatsoever. I've never had the chance to try or wear the OG XIs but I hope to God they aren't as awful as the CDP XI - which could work very well as a cast.

via kicksonfire Many sneakerheads and critics would agree that although the design was simply amazing, the quality was quite poor, as the patent leatherwould crack easily, and the soles would start to turn quickly. Also, the Air Jordan 11 (XI) did not provide adequate comfort in the midsole, and was not asgood on traction as previous models.

Yeah I know what you are talking about. The tongue is a bit off. When I first wore them I felt the same way, but after I wore them around a bit they feel good.I think you just have to break them in, but who knows.....

Back
Top Bottom