Jordan Chris Paul CP3.II Detailed Look and Detailed Breakdown

Those are bananas!
pimp.gif

I got a pair of these for my boyfriend just this past Saturday. He loves them and he also said they are the most comfortable pair he's worn. He wears asize 12 and when I held them I must say they were very light. Seems like it could be a great shoe to ball in.

These are pretty hot, I'm considering coppin if I can get my hands on a pair.

I had the same overall impression as all of you when I first saw those mardi gras pics.

I caught an unexpected release at footlocker, held them and took a closer look. Gave it a try and they feel pretty nice, they had my size up on the wall so Igave it a fit. I tied them pretty tight and still felt like there was more room to spare, so I figured you might have to go half a size down for these badboys.

My overall impression afterwards,
- They're pretty decent ball shoes (look and fit) from what Jordan Brand has to offer- considering the 2K9, Melo and other Team Jordan's
- Yes, they're very flashy and I'm only speaking about the Mardi Gras pair
- The material used is VERY EXCEPTIONAL and I examined them with extra care
- The attention to detail is very precise and meticulous, it seems more so that either Chris Paul knows what he wants in a sneaker than Melo or the fact thatJB doesn't dump too much resources on doing Melo's shoe
- With all the above said, this shoe isn't for everyone's taste, the shoe only looks so 'busy' because there's TOO MUCH detail with thedesigns, design patterns and different types of materials used that it looks IMBALANCED and too much to digest with just ONE quick galance at the shoe

hmmm i like em....

wouldnt pay retail thouh......

hope nobody buys em so they go for cheap,

then i'd rack up.

ive been watching a lot of hornets games and the colorways cp3's wearing are pretty good. just not this colorway...too busy

little too much going on with these. Those would look good with the hornets uniforms but are not shoes you can wear casually.

Dif. colourways would probably benefit. I sorta like the neon lines and the soles. Not too crazy about the tribal art on the back/heel.

Originally Posted by jredmond3

Dif. colourways would probably benefit. I sorta like the neon lines and the soles. Not too crazy about the tribal art on the back/heel.
it's a mardi gras theme. should be French influenced. but knowing Nike it could very well have botched it and threw in some tribal prints bcthey don't care.

anyways w the futsal soccer design, I would think the shoe would be narrow. but I guess not from that review above.

I'm not trying to hype these at all, but if you like them I probably wouldn't wait.

I'm just speaking from our part of the country, NE Texas, which is close to Louisiana so that might be one reason for people eating up the Mardi Gras hitson these.

Damn. It's so wild I actually like it. I think all CP's kix are ug. This shoe wouldn't be right for casual wear. But for an on-court shoe, I thinkit's pretty hot.

Back
Top Bottom