Jordan CMFT Viz Air 11 (new colorways)

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Yes, this shoe does run true to size
Is your answer for regular Jordans or Nikes?  Jordans typically run 1/2 bigger as compared to other kicks--not counting boots.

When do those White/Greys 3M drop? Might have to scoop myself up a pair. Great summer shoe.

When do those White/Greys 3M drop? Might have to scoop myself up a pair. Great summer shoe.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by daaznfella

this guy mike.....crtsy@ nicekicks.com

michael-jordan-sports-new-jordan-cmft-viz-air-11-2.jpg

I swear this N is the worst dressed athlete... all you gotta do is wear your sneakers that match with your bball shorts and tees.... are you serious???
I think he can afford to be the worst dressed athlete in the world
tongue.gif

I swear this N is the worst dressed athlete... all you gotta do is wear your sneakers that match with your bball shorts and tees.... are you serious???
tongue.gif

^^^ They recently released the all white uppers with the grey 3m splash guards. I like this CMFT VIZ line a lot better than the AJF line thats for sure.

I've grabbed a few of the CMFT VIZ 11's on disco, just to beat up this spring/summer. I could careless what anyone thinks though 'cause I buy what I like!

I passed on the VOLT GREEN and SOUTH BEACH CWs. They're waaay too loud and they really didn't grab me at all. To each his own though.

^^^ They recently released the all white uppers with the grey 3m splash guards. I like this CMFT VIZ line a lot better than the AJF line thats for sure.

I've grabbed a few of the CMFT VIZ 11's on disco, just to beat up this spring/summer. I could careless what anyone thinks though 'cause I buy what I like!

I passed on the VOLT GREEN and SOUTH BEACH CWs. They're waaay too loud and they really didn't grab me at all. To each his own though.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

tongue.gif
I'm sorry he doesn't have a fitted hat or t shirt to match his shoes or shorts.  What's wrong with what the man is wearing?

Originally Posted by chezzer10

tongue.gif
I'm sorry he doesn't have a fitted hat or t shirt to match his shoes or shorts.  What's wrong with what the man is wearing?

Back
Top Bottom